WHAT! I can't be grounded!

Start from the beginning

Stefan laughed “wasn’t Damon’s idea Megs, plus you have to enter, its tradition”

I frowned “Screw tradition, I’m off to have me some fun, oh air? You can let Damon go in thirty seconds” I said flying out the door manipulating the air to let me go faster, exceeding vampiric rate.

*Damon Salvatore*

I stared at the empty space where Megan was standing just seconds ago.

I shook my head seeing as how I was now able to move again, curse her stupid witch powers.

“You like her don’t you?” Stefan asked from where he was standing

I looked at him, he wasn’t laughing he was serious “Yes, no, I don’t know”

He shook his head chuckling slightly “remember, Megan’s always better at things the second time around”

Automatically clicking to what Stefan was meaning I looked at him and shook my head faster than he had before “no, no, no, don’t you dare Stefan Salvatore”

“Or what brother? She’ll find out eventually”

I sighed, I knew that she would, I just didn’t want to look like a complete fool telling her for the second time, she didn’t click the first time anyway. “Fine tell her then”

He laughed “And not see you endure the torture of telling our little sister that you want her to be more than your sister? No way” he laughed walking out the door again, probably to go and see his precious Elena.

I bashed my head on the table what the hell had I gotten myself into?

*Stefan Salvatore*

I laughed almost the whole way to Elena's.

Damon was way more obvious when he had a crush on a girl- although he’d never use such words- than Megan when she was plotting against one of us- or even the both of us.

She had this spark in her eye, it was like there was a black diamond inside her charcoal eyes, but that happened when ever she looked at Tyler too.

The girl has issues; we’ll leave it at that.

I walked inside Elena's house and found Jeremy crashed out on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

I have to give the boy some credit, he has been through a lot these past few days, hell I wouldn’t want to be kidnapped by Aphrodite or Katherine in any life time, Damon on the other hand would be happy being kidnapped by Katherine, he would probably kill Aphrodite if she ever kidnapped him.

“He asleep?” Elena’s voice said from the stairs.

“Yeah” I said turning to face her.

She looked tired and worn out, tell tale signs that she’d been shopping with Caroline who was probably back at the boarding house drinking some of Damon’s whiskey.

She walked over to me- I was fighting with my internal brain that she was not Katherine.

I remember the way she used to tempt me by swinging her hips like that.

Elena however wasn’t trying to tempt me she was just walking forward.

She smiled up at me with her beautiful brown doe eyes sparkling of all the reflected light in the room, she was amazing to say the least, I’m just so glad that she’s nothing like Katherine is.

“How was your shopping trip?” I queried pulling her into me with my hands placed on her hips drawing circles at the small of her back

She smiled “remind me to buy a vampire leash for Caroline” her laugh echoed in my head as one id heard too many times, then there was the real reason she was laughing, I could tell that it was because I was standing here with her.