Chapter 1: Maria

Well life started out amazing and as soon as I realized it everything came crashing down. Let me explain everything, I'm Maria and my life was perfect, huge house, great family, and tons and tons of friends.

We lived on 14412 W Maple Tree Rd in basically a mansion. A beautiful grand entry way with ceilings like skyscrapers, and pure white crown molding. Walking farther in you see a ginormous staircase that leads up to the second floor. The kitchen was just flat out gorgeous and probably my favorite room in the house. Mom and I used to bake brownies for the school fair in that kitchen. The house oven could fit 6 trays full of brownie mix, and the granite counter tops were so easy to clean after wards. We also had two refrigerators full of food from top to bottom. Oh the memories that kitchen withholds.

My family was just as wonderful as our house. Mom, Dad, and two younger siblings, all amazing people I miss ever so dearly. My mom and I were very close, we did everything together. My long curly brown hair resembles her so much. Although my sparking green eyes come from my amazing father. Dad was such a spirited guy with such a wonderful heart. Then my two younger sisters, twins of course, they have so much sass and spunk in them. They may irritate me like crazy but it's nice that I can still be with them.

I went to Cholton Preparatory Academy, only the best school in Washington. I was the most popular girl in the grade, boys would just throw themselves at me. I had so many friends, all so kind and sweet. I had so many sleepovers and parties with my friends, we were so close. They were all beautiful too, they were all so unique but so perfect. I miss them all so much!

Why did this have to happen to me!? I was always a good person I don't deserve this! God must hate me or something but I don't know why! Maybe it's because I cheated on my math text last week, but that doesn't mean my parents should die!

Our family decided to go on a vacation to Arizona for the winter. All though on the way there a huge semi truck rammed into us. The semi truck was driven by a drunk man and he was going the wrong way. He hit straight into the front of are car and sent us tumbling down a hill. The front of our car was smashed and if that didn't kill my parents the journey down the hill for sure did. As soon as we were hit my instant reaction was to cover my younger sister, I mean they are only 10 as I am running close 16. I tried to protect them so they would have the least damage I didn't even think about what my parents were going through. I just figured they are adults they will know what to do and be safe. Obviously that didn't work the way I thought it did.

We reached the bottom of the hill and the ambulance was already there. I saw them and hope ran through my eyes, I thought they would be able to save all of us. Until I looked to the front of the car to see both my parents dead before the ambulance could even get to us. It was the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. I looked to both of them, they were holding hands as they took their last breath. I saw them like this and I didn't know what to do and I just started balling. My eyes were like a waterfall of tears, and my two sisters just say their in shock.

The ambulance pulled me out of the car and I screamed. I just saw my parents die and now they were taking me from my sisters, Lea and April. I used all my power to escape the man holding me back. As he tried to grab hold of me I just cried out those are my sisters and I want to stay with them! I couldn't contain my self, all my emotions were flooding out of my body. I was angry, sad, and about to blow! I couldn't take it anymore, this was not how my life was supposed to go! Now my two sisters and I are left on the streets, alone!

________\\
What do you guys think? This is just the start of a new story, I promise most chapters won't be this sad! Great things are coming!
Comment
Vote
Share