I come in peace.. werewolves

I HAVE AN NEW STORY CALLED BREAKING ALL THE RULES! A STUDENT/TEACHER ROMANCE check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chapter 13 ( ithink) OHH I ADDED ON TO CHAPPIE 12, so check it out!

" We are here today to discuss some matters. Collin found his mate, but she is human" Ryder spat, as if human was the worst thing possible.

A small growl erupted from Collin's chest, but Ryder simply ignored it.

" This hasn't happened in many many centuries, and when it did happen a prophecy occured, that almost destroyed the shifter population, as we rivaled each other. Now I think due to some of Collin's mate's actions, a new prophecy is unleased, but this one is more powerful than ever" he said, expressionless, but I heard many gasps and protests from the pack, as I sank in my seat.

" Of course, the obvious desicion is to destroy the girl" Ryder replied curtly to the gasps.

" You will NOT touch her" Collin snarled, shaking within.

" Shush, it's okay" I  murmured, and rubbed circles in his palm.

" We all know the real reason, your jealous! Fran rejected you, and little Ryder here, is jealous cause I have a mate and he doesn't" Collin spat, and Ryder set his eyes dangerously on Collin,

" For your information, brother I will be mating Fran this week, whether she likes it or not... I don't want you or Logan ruining my chances as Alpha" Ryder coolly said, examining his paperwork, ignoring all the glares of digust.

I looked up at Fran to see if she already knew, but she just looked down and stared at the floor.

" You think I want to be alpha?" Collin asked humorlessly.

" Of course I don't! I vowed to never be part of this pack! I don't want anything to do with the Skeca's pure blood history, cause frankly I don't care" Collin said, his voice going higher and higher after every word, he spoke.

" If  I wanted Alpha this bad, I would've mated Taylor, already! You didn't think of that did you when you made me stay away from her! The Alpha showdown will be between you and Logan... I'm out" Collin said, and was adwarded with Ryder's stunned stare.

" Ryder, think really think! Why did we make this pack? To get away from the regular werewolf traditions... especially the brutal mating ones.." Collin continued, and a burst of pride erupt within me.

" Spoken like a true leader" I whispered in his ear, and saw the corner of his lips tug up.

" Your perminately dropping out?" Ryder asked, as if he was oblivious to anything Collin said.

" You dumbo!" I blurted out, and had Collin squeeze my hand in a warning manor.

" Didn't you hear one thing Collin said??? He should be Alpha not you cause he's fair, while all you care about is being the permanent Alpha.." I spat in digust.

" Marking Fran against her will, after you cheated on her... I'm digusted" I continued, and looked straight in Ryder's eyes, to see guilt, and.. and vulnerablity?

" Spoken like a true Luna" Logan's voice broke the silence, which was quite apalling.

" You will not make a fool of me, in front of my pack!" Ryder screeched.

" Well I just did" I countered, furiously.

" Meeting  dismissed... Taylor, Collin stay back" he ordered through gritted teeth.

Scared, pack members poured out of the room, and I had a feeling they were listening by the door.

" Collin, are you really dropping out?" Ryder asked.

" Yes, I don't want to deal with this anymore... I'm out" Collin replied.

" Taylor as his mate you have to agree too" Ryder said with a triumphant smirk.

" Well, I don't agree.. Collin would make a better Alpha then you, you flithy mutt" I spat, hoping I was doing the right thing.

" CRACK!" resounded throughhout the room, and I saw a black wolf in place of Ryder, baring his teeth at me.

The wolf looked ready to pounce, but then he shivered and gave me one last look, full of hatred and jump out the window.

Glass sprayed everywhere and I felt Collin covering me, as I flinched, my eyes firmly shut.

" Well that went well" I said to Collin, who just ignored me, and zoomed out the door.

" Collin?" I asked, and ran up to him.

Then I felt a sudden impact blow me off my feet, and I was pinned to the wall, with Collin over me.

Collin crashed his lips onto mine, and the familiar explosions bursted within my mouth, as I savored the taste. COllin bit my lips asking for entrance which I too willingly agreed. His tougue explored my mouth, in an dominate way, as if he wanted to tell me he's the boss.

I broke away, panting for air, as we leaned our foreheads together, getting lost in each others eyes.

" Taylor you shouldn't of protest", Collin murmured, and registered his words, and let out a angry puff.

" Boy, you sure know how to ruin the moment..." I thought, recalling all the other times Collin 'ruined' the moment.

" Collin, I was speaking the truth.. You deserve it, and you know it... I won't just stand by and let this slip away" I answered.

" Yeah, but Taylor.." Collin continued, but then I let out an yawn, breaking his sentence.

" We will talk bout this tomorrow, mind carrying me to bed?" I asked ,with a sceretive grin.

Collin lifted me up with ease, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I heard him murmur " Well Alpha Collin does have a nice ring to it"

---------------------------------------

sorry for the HUGE wait, was on vacation, and now will try to upload...! im just warning you found by the all-powerful alpha and the selected you are like filler stories.. so if i don't upload them in a while don't get madd this is my main focus and so is breaking all the rules.