Open your arms

Chapter 8: Open your arms

I reached the sister's dorm, out of breathe, and on the verge of tears. I saw Jamie open the door, but instead of a welcoming expression, she wore a scowl. " What the hell, explain this!" Jamie said, showing me the same picture, who ever took that picture, probably sent it to the whole academy. " How could you? I thought you hated Collin!! You know what don't show your face, here, and DON'T play my brother!" Jamie said slamming the door in my face.

 I stood there, stunned, as tears threatened to fall as I heard the beast's voice in my head " I told you Taylor. You will be shunned by everyone!" I quickly shook that thought out of my head and I was about to leave, when Fran opened the door and said " Wait!". " Trust me Taylor, I understand what your going through" she said with a pained expression. " Give it time, and  I am sure my siblings will come around. But remember Collin is always going to be there.. Mark my words" Fran said, and shut the door.

" Collin will always be there" I muttered, and knew what I had to do. I went back to the door, only to find Collin, sitting on the couch talking on the phone. " C'mon Ryder, I am going to lose Taylor, if I don't tell her!! I- I can't let that happen!!! I promised her I wouldn't break her heart, and quite frankly you should let me tell her! You know my feelings for her, man." he paused, obviously waiting for Ryder's response. " NO? You know what? Whatever, now you know why you lost Fran!" Collin shouted, and slammed the phone down.

" Tell me, what?" I asked. Collin looked stunned to see me, but quickly remained composure. " How was your date?" Collin asked, ignoring my question. And ,suddenly not able to keep it in, I bursted into tears. Collin immediately rushed over, and wrapped his arms around him, and tried to calm me down.   "Did Brad do anything to you?" Collin, asked calmly, but I could tell he was trying to hold back his anger. " N-no, just everyone hates me!!" I stuttered.

 "  What happened Tay?? You can tell me, and I will never ever hate you." he said in a reassuring voice. Then and there, I knew what Fran said was right. No matter what, Collin will always have my back. I reluctantly broke away from his grasps. " This"  I said, and went to the coffee table, and pick up his phone. And sure enough, there it was. I gave him the phone, and sat down on the couch. I saw his expression change from curiosity to anger with in, seconds. " Who did this?" he asked, and I just shrugged my shoulders in response.

" Tay, it's okay, I promise it will die down soon" he said, as he out me on his lap. " I know, but I feel like a slut! Maybe I am a bitch" I muttered the last part to myself. " No" Collin firmly said. "You are far from a slut or a bitch. Your beautiful, Taylor. Why don't you see that?" Collin asked. " Can I ask for a favor?" Collin asked, and I wearily agreed. " Please, please tell me what I did wrong?" he said, and I knew it was bothering him all along. I explained the stories Fran and Jamie told me, and the reason I was upset.

" Taylor, I am nothing like my brothers" Collin replied. " My brother's don't know how to respect girls, I do. Trust me, please?? Give me one shot, that's all I want just one shot! If I ruin it, then i will leave you alone, I promise" Collin pleaded, giving me a look that was impossible to resist.  " Okay" I agreed, and was rewarded by a huge grin by Collin.

" Um.. Taylor? Do you mind going now considering it's 7?"  Collin asked. " Sure, let's get going" I said, excited. We took Collin's Ferrari, and I made him circle around the restaurant called "Buenea" again, because I wanted to be in the car longer. When we finally had to get out, I sighed . " Next time, the restaurant will be at least an hour from here " I joked. " Oh, just to make this clear, there is going to be a next time?" Collin asked with a smirk, making me blush. " Your so beautiful when you blush" Collin said, stroking my cheeks, making me blush more. I playfully nudged him and said " Collin, stop that!'  

The restaurant was absolutely breathe taking. There was a elegant chandelier hanging above us, shimmering in the light. The marble floors looked glossed,shined and polished, and had designs throughout the restaurant. There were tables behind an desk ,that was probably meant for reservations. The only thing missing were people. " Collin, where is everyone?" I whispered. " I  rented the place out for us" Collin simply said, and then I really realized how loaded Collin was. " Oh" was my brilliant response, as a waiter led us to the center table. " So what would you like to drink?" the waiter asked, patiently. " Red wine, will do" Collin replied, as I stared at him stunned. " Collin we are under aged!" I hissed at him. " Relax, Tay" he smirked, making my stomach flutter.

The waiter immediately came back, and poured us each a glass of red wine, and I took it nervously. " To us" Collin said, raising his glass, giving me a reassuring smile. " To us" I said. " So tell me about your self " I asked, curiosity taking the best of me. " Why, don't we play a game? You can ask a question, then I will... The list goes on from there, you can go first" Collin stated. " Do you play any sports?" I asked timidly. " Yea, I play soccer, I am captain, too" he proudly said. "Umm, my favorite color, is aqua the color of your eyes... and I am with a beautiful girl, today" Collin said, making me blush.

" Only beautiful?" I joked. " No, your right the most amazing, beautiful, goregous, break taking, girl in the world" Collin said, as I blushed even harder. " Okay, your turn" I said, trying to change the topic. " Who broke your heart?" Collin asked, restraining his anger. " My dad" I blurted, out. Collin had a face of confusion, but luckily didn't press any further. When it was time to go, I insisted on paying, but Collin politely refused. " Collin?" I asked, seductively.

" Y-yes?" he stuttered, making me grin. " Can I please, drive your Ferrari? I will be extra careful. " I said, trailing my fingers up his arms. " Oh, god the things I do for you" Collin said, tossing me the keys. I happily squealed and ran towards the car. Collin was stiff, throughout the whole car ride, guiding me through everything. When we finally reached the parking lot, I gave the keys to Collin, who snatched them away. We finally reached the dorm, and me and Collin both collapsed on the couch. "Collin, thanks so much. I was nothing but cold for you, yet you open your arms, out to me...." I trailed off. " Babe, its my job" Collin said. I gave him a huge hug, absentmindedly took in his scent. His scent reminded me of an spice, and cinnamon smashed together, which somehow worked well together. " You enjoying yourself there?" Collin asked, smirking. " Just shush, and don't ruin to the moment" I mumbled in his neck, making him chuckle.

I broke out of the hug, and looked at Collin straight in the eye.  " I am just warning you I have a messed up life Collin. Do you really want to be part of that?" I asked. " I have a very messed up family, with a lot of dark secrets........ You want to be part of that?" Collin asked. " Yes"  we simultaneously said, making us grin.  " Okay, go to sleep, I can't wait to show the school your mine" Collin said, excited. " Collin about that... I know  you don't like Brad, but don't you think it would be really harsh on him?? Let's just wait a couple days, then we can." I promised. " Urgh, okay fine, but only a couple days" Collin said. " Thanks!" I said, and pecked him on the lips, but Collin wanted more, and deepened the kiss. We broke away, out of breath ,and Collin said with a grin " I could get use to this."

Author's Note: Hey, guys thanks 4 supporting this story!!! PLEASE TWEET I WANNA TWEET SOOOO BAD!! lol.... yeah i really don't know what else to say except..... Tweet, like, vote... u know the usual. BYE!!