Welcome to the Jealousy Game Show

Chapter 10: Welcome to the Jealousy Game Show

I finally reached the dorm, confused as ever. I felt surprisingly exhausted, and ended up collasping up on the couch.

" A little nap, won't hurt" I thought lazily, as a yawn escaped my lips.

My eyelids got heavier and heavier, as each second past, and they were about to permanetly close, but a " WOOOSSHHH" startled me from my sleep. I scrambled up, only to find Collin leaning against the door, looking amused.

" AWWW, does little Taylor, need a nap" he cooed, making me blush.

"S-shush!" I stuttered, trying to sound brave.

Collin chuckled at my humiliation, but immediately stiffened ,as if remembering why he was here.

" What's the matter?" I asked, concerned.

Collin looked around nervously, not catching my eye.

" Collin" I said more firmly, making him look me in the eye. I saw regret and sorrow written across his eyes, and I knew something was up.

" KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK", saved Collin from answering to me, as he quickly dashed over to the door, obviously relieved..

" Hey... err what are you doing here? Do you want to ruin my life even more?" Collin asked, placing his body in an angle, that blocked me from the person.

" Did you, break the news to Taylor, yet? Or do you want me to do it.. We don't have all day" a recongiable deep voice, asked Collin.

" What news?" I asked, boldly, but I felt my heart shattering.

" Good job, Ryder! I was going to do it more soflty!!" Collin hissed.

" Oops.. well we have a pac- err we have a family reunion to go to, remember?? Good old Uncle Bob is going to be there.. You know corndog Uncle Bob... Anyway hurry up!" Ryder said, nervously.

" Can I have some privacy?" Collin angrily hissed at Ryder.

" Nope.. See Logan and I have a bet going on thinking you won't be able to do it. I want proof" Ryder said lazily leaning against the doorway.

" Fine!! Taylor it's over!!!I mean really the thing you did to Britanny was wierd. I can't be with a wierd person, it ruins my reputation" Collin sneered, but he was looking down.

An silence, passed between us, as the cold, brittle words registered in my mind.

" I am really wierd?" I thought my body feeling numb as I tear slipped down my cheeks.

I H-HATE YOU..You promised, Collin" I managed to spit out, and ran to my room, sobbing. I slumped down against the oh-so famous wall. As each tear tumbled down my cheek, the more hatred formed within.

I could here my brain telling me I told you so, as my heart shattered, knowing it couldn't take another hit.

" I'll catch up with you, man.. I need to grab my phone" Collin said, and when Ryder closed the door, I heard footsteps come towards me.

" Tay........" Collin said, kneeling in front of me.

" Go away!" I yelled, and put my head between my legs.

" Tay... Tay look at me!" Collin said but I refused to look at him, or even acknowledge him.

" God damn, Tay!!" Collin roared, his anger getting the best of him.

" Listen, Tay!! I need you..." Collin trailed off, but I knew he was sincere.

" AAA!! You like make no sense!! Are you Bi-Polar or something?? " I screeched, in fustration.