An Dramatic Evening

i dedicated this to her, considering she is my new editor!! thanks for helping me!!!!!! ( p.s do you like my awesome new cover?)

Chapter 4:

There they were, the Skeca striding towards us in a perfect triangle. Ryder, who seemed to be the leader of the group was in the front and center, looking as confident as ever on the outside, but if you look closely you can tell he was nervous, tugging on his shirt like Fran did. Logan was on his right, looking well bored, and had a black hoodie on his head. And finally, next to Logan was Collin looking directly at me, and our eyes locked as a familiar emotion took over my body. I quickly looked away, reluctantly reminding myself he was a player. What seemed like ages later, they came up to our booth, blocking the escape path.

" Can we join you ladies?" Ryder asked, sneaking glances at Fran who was looking down at her dress. "N-" me and Fran began to say but Jamie interrupted us by saying " of course", as she got up and ushered Ryder next to Fran and Collin next to me. She introduced me to the boys, and then there was an dilemma. They was no more space left, considering Ryder and Collin pretty much took all of it up.

" Oh well, I guess me and Logan have to sit in the booth across" Jamie coolly said, but I knew she arranged for this to happen. When I looked up to see Logan's face, I was shocked when I saw eagerness written across his eyes, but he just shrugged, and followed Jamie.

As Jamie, the light of our group, left, an awkward silence pretty much conquered our booth. " Well we already ordered, so you can have our menus" I said trying to break the silence. I handed my menu to Collin, gave me a big smile that made me weak in the knees.

For the rest of the dinner, we chatted about random stuff, and the same waiter came back, and was surprised when he did not see Jamie. He gave us our dishes, and suspiciously took orders from Ryder and Collin. Ryder ordered Fran's dish, and Collin ordered mine. I showed him where Jamie and Logan were seated, and he shot daggers at Logan, which we all laughed at. Ryder was constantly trying to hit on Fran, who wore an annoyed expression, but was secretly pleased.

In the middle of the dinner, Fran stunned us by saying " Hey Collin, your cute". I was baffled by Fran's comment as jealousy and hatred coursed through my veins. I let a unfamiliar growl erupt my body, and everyone looked stunned, including me.

But I was nothing compared to Ryder, who's body was bloodshot red, and jealousy was written all over his face. Then and their I knew Fran was just trying to get Ryder jealous but the question that stumped me the most was " why?" "Err" Collin's sexy voice said trying to choose his words carefully. " I think your cute too," he rushed looking warily at Ryder. I decided to take a sip of water, to stop my self from laughing at the discomfort Collin was trying to hide. " But I am more interested in your friend, over here" Collin said looking at me. ""WHAT?" I thought, as I choked on my water, and blushed when Collin had to thump my back.

" Oh, in that case I guess I will go for another Skeca boy" Fran said, and Ryder immediately perked up with a smirk. " Hopefully, Logan will be interested" Fran said, and immediately had a look of regret on her face, when she saw Ryder's body shaking.

" Come with me now" Ryder's voice boomed, making me grip the table in order not to follow his command. Fran nervously followed, and mouthed to me " help". I shook my head, apologetically, but then again she brought this on her. " How did Ryder have that effect on me?" I thought and as I looked around I saw everyone' s head down, including Collin. Then everyone was up and chatting again, as if nothing happened.

And then there was two, i thought. " So" Collin said, scooting closer to me, sending sparks up my body. I was about to scoot over more, but then Collin placed his hand on my thigh, in a reassuring way. " S-so" I stuttered back making a fool of myself. Collin started to rub my thigh, and I let out a tiny moan. He then he started to get into it, clearly enjoying it as much as I was.

" Um, hey we are going to the Paranormal Club, wanna join?" Jamie interrupted, yet again. " Sorry, Jamie but I am kind of tired, I think I am going to go back to my dorm" I replied, embarrassed about our little scene, hoping to get away from Collin. He probably thinks I am a loser, I thought miserably.

" Yeah, I am out too, and since Ryder and Fran are doing.... what ever their doing, I will drive Taylor back, and make sure she reaches our dorm safetly" Collin said, emphasizing " our dorm". I was grateful I did not have to walk home in the dark.

" Oh okay, see you tomorrow" Jamie replied with a smirk, and waggled her eyes at Collin's hand on my thigh. I blushed, but then waggled my eyebrows, at how close they were standing, and then we erupted in a fit of giggles, confusing the boy.

Collin put down $200 dollars, and I started to protest but he said " Don't worry" , as if he read my thoughts. Jamie and Logan left the other way, and Collin led me to his car, and I was shocked when I saw what it was. " You have a Ferrari!" I shrieked, as I stared at the car in awe, and I opened the car door, to look at its beautiful features.

" Yup, it is the second best girl in my life" Collin said truthfully, as his eyes boared into mine. I was crestfallen by his words, and I angerly slammed the car door, and decided to walk, not wanting to be in the same car as this jerk. " Taylor? " TAYLOR! WATCH OUT!" he screamed. And the next thing I know I am slammed into the concrete, and something is heavy on top of me, crushing my bones and sucking the life out of me.

Author's Note: I have 200 reads, YAY!!! thanks sooo much..... please do your thing (vote, fan , comment, vomment). I will update again tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!! Btw please comment, i luv hearing ur comments... What do you think happened?? Do you think Collin is seeing another girl??? oh and im not going to upload a lot cuz it seems like a lot of people dont like my book :(... if i get more reads i might start uploading everyday again.....