"No us—"

"Oi! Sucker fishes, hurry up!"

They laugh into each other's mouths, absorbing the addictive sound.

"Let's have a sit down here." Sarah beckons them over, perching herself down on the dusty ground.

"I'm not sitting there," Kimberley shakes her head. "It's filthy—"

"Oh quit your whining, come on, we need to have a chat." Sarah pats the empty space beside her.

Cheryl takes a seat, pulling her girlfriend down along the way.

"What do you even want to talk about?" Kimberley asks, making it obvious she wasn't interested.

"I want to know what youse are going to do about this little love affair you've got going on—"

"Not now Saz," Kimberley sighs, mindlessly wrapping an arm around her girl.

"Yes now," Sarah narrows her eyes. "You can't be together, and be in a relationship with another person—"

"Kimba is actually me wife."

"Your what?!" Sarah's bright blue eyes bulge out of her eyes, "You can't be married! How can you be married when YOU are already married?!"

"We had a little cute ceremony, didn't we babe?"

Kimberley smiles, "We just exchanged promise rings when we were at a picnic once—"

"But I asked you to marry us." Cheryl pecks the blonde's lips quickly, giggling at their silliness.

"You're not married legally.. Just, like, a thing youse did?"

"Mhm." Kimberley hums, pulling the Geordie into her side.

"Are you two planning to leave your partners?" Sarah asks the obvious question.

"Eventually.. It's just really complicated—"

"You've been together for years.. And it's still complicated?"

Kimberley sighs, "You wouldn't understand—"

"I plan to leave Ashley after the tour."

Silence.

Kimberley expected it, and she wasn't surprised to hear those words from her girlfriend.

"And what about you Kimberley?"

Silence.

"I'll go wherever she goes."

-------

Dusk slipped in time, getting them to return to the tour bus where Nicola and Nadine lounge on the sofa with a cuppa in each hand.

"Good night?" Nicola asks, sipping her drink cautiously.

Kimberley smiles, walking in first. "Yeah, Saz showed us some wicked places." She breathes, sitting beside the red head. "How about youse?"

"S'alright. We had a girls shopping trip, did me nails – look at them." Nadine wiggles her fingers, getting a smile to curl from Kimberley.

"Gorgeous color—"

"So what are we doing for the rest of the night—"

"Saz," Cheryl laughs lightly. "We just got in—"

"That was only a twinge of the day. You girls in for a night out?"

Kimberley and Cheryl shake their heads in unison.