Chapter 9

Today was the day of the Vegas show and to be honest I'm really excited. Those girls Hannah and Allison really got me in the spirit of being here. I feel the arms of Sam around me. I giggle with an idea. I roll over and sit on Sam. "Wake up! Wake up!" I shout at him whilst hitting him with my pillow. He groans and looks at me. "You're like a kid on Christmas!" Sam says giggling. "I wanna go explore Vegas before the show!" I say. I lean down towards him and kiss him softly. I don't know why but that kiss was more passionate than any others I've had. "Cutie! Now come on go get ready! There's one place I really want to show you" he says. I get up and walk to the bathroom. The door was locked so I just assumed it was Colby. I hear singing as I turn around so it wasn't Colby. I whack the door really hard. "Devin! Get yo ass out of my shower!" I shout. The door swings open and Devin struts out walking out the door and leaves. I look at Sam confused. I shrugged it off and take a shower. I start to sing the song 18 by one direction.
"I have loved you since we were 18
long before we both thought the same
thing, to be loved, to be in love.
All I can do is say that these arms are made for holding you woah. I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18."

I stopped singing because of the sound of the taps running. "Sam?" I shout. "He went to get you some breakfast." I hear someone say. I jump at the sound of his voice. I move the shower curtain so it covers me but I can see out. I see Colby standing there brushing his teeth. "Uh..?" Is all I manage to say. "I never knew you could sing" Colby says. "Um.. Could you pass me my towel." I ask. "Oh come on it's not like I haven't seen you before" he says walking towards the shower. "Well things change and can you please pass me my towel I need it" I shout. "SAM!" I yell. "He's not gonna hear you! Just let me talk to you" he says calming his voice. I start to cry. I wasn't ready to talk to Colby about things. "No Colby. If you wanted to talk to me you would of done it back home when it all happened. How come you only want to talk to me now Sam and I are together?" I sob. I feel my towel land on me. I quickly wipe my eyes and put it around me. "You hurt me Colby... Really badly. Why, why did you kiss her? And give her the promise ring you gave me? It was like you were doing all of that just to get to me" I say tears still streaming down my face. "Wait.. I never gave her your promise ring." He says. "She was wearing it when I saw you up at the view." I explain. "It was in my car hanging from the mirror she must of taken it" he says. I get out of the shower and walk past him. I sit down and I realise that I cut my leg in the shower and blood was streaming down my leg. "Shit" I say walking back into the bathroom. "What's happened?" Colby asked. "Uh I just cut my leg in the shower that's all" I say grabbing some tissue. "Here.." Colby says reaching for the medical box. I shut the seat on the toilet and sit down. Colby crouches down in front of me and cleans my cut. "How did you not realise you did this" he asked. "Funny what happens when people distract you!" I say in a sarcastic tone. He gives me a fake smile and puts a bandage on my leg. "Hah if only they had them for broken hearts" I mutter under my breath. Colby looks up at me and stares. I sigh and walk out the bathroom. I go into my suitcase and grab my outfit for the day and get changed. A few minutes later Sam comes back with... Chipotle? For breakfast? Oh well I'm not complaining. "Hey dude did you get my stuff?" Colby asked. Sam nods and passes him his food. I get up and run to Sam jumping into his arms. "Why did you get chipotle?" I whisper. "Uh no other place was really open for breakfast seeing that's it's now like mid day" Sam says giggling. I laugh too and get down. "She cut her led in the shower but it should be okay" Colby says with a mouthful of food. Sam turns straight to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine, Colby cleaned it up for me" I say in a blank tone. I go on my phone and see that i have a tweet from the two girls I gave backstage passes to yesterday. I opened it and it read...

"Can't wait to see summer and Sam today at the show! It's gonna be amazing can't wait to see you!"

I favourited it and replied.
"Looking forward to seeing you too! Thanks for yesterday again. I'll see you later at the show"

And with that me and Sam ate our food and left for the show.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Hmm I wonder what's gonna happen between Colby and summer next? Will there be a devastating fight with Sam and Colby is it going to be all happy and everyone's friends? We'll see! Don't forget to vote! Love you all!
Summer xoxo