Chapter 8

"Sam I need to pee" I say as were nearly in Vegas. We had been traveling for some good time now. "It's okay were nearly at the hotel" Sam says kissing my forehead. "How long is that?" I ask "about 5 minutes, were really close" he says bringing me into a tighter hug.

We get to the hotel and the bus parks up. I jump over the front row of seats and end up treading on reeds 'you know' I open the door and shout sorry as I ran into the hotel. I run into the bathroom and do my business. When I came out I walked into this guy. I look up and see Aram flood. I smile shyly and say sorry. "I haven't seen you on this tour before?" He says stepping towards me he puts his arms around my waist. "Uh well that's because I'm with my boyfriend." I say trying to get him off. "Hmm i don't believe you! What's his name?" He asked. "Sam, Sam Golbach!" I say getting out of his grip. Once he let go of me I ran back out to the bus to see everyone getting there stuff. I run up to Sam and jump into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "Get a room" Devin shouts. "We will in a minute! Haters" I shout back sticking my tongue out at him. "So what was that for?" Sam asked still holding me. "Well You know Aram flood he just tried to get with me and I said I had a boyfriend then he asked who and I said you!" I say burying my head into his shoulder/neck. "If he does anything like that again he'll get it" Sam says in a serious tone. "Well it could of been worse, it could of been Colby." I say whispering the last part. He laughs and puts me down.

We make our way into the hotel to find out what room were in. "Summer and Sam you're in room 167" we both look at each other and smile "race ya!" Sam says with the biggest grin.

We got to our room and Sam goes to unlock the door when we heard footsteps coming towards us. We turn around to see Colby standing there with his luggage. "Uh... Why are you here?" Sam asked in a confused way. "Well for this show I have to stay in the same room as you, so you gonna open the door or what?" Colby says giving his 'duh' face to Sam. I don't know how this could possibly get any worse. "Get in then!" Colby says to me. Sam had already entered. I quickly walk past him flinching because I was scared. Then I run back out but I trip on his foot landing in the middle of the hallway. I look at him smirking, oh that smirk. It was one of the reasons why I fell in love with him in the first place. He holds his hand out to help me up I hesitate in fear. I look away and get up myself leaving Colby's arm in mid air. I walk off down the hall and look back at him. I didn't realise I was crying until I felt a tear land on my arm. I go to the bathroom in the lobby. I walk in and see two girls. With blonde and brown hair. I walk over to the mirror to fix my makeup. "Are you okay?" The blonde girl says. "Yeah I'm fine" I reply. "Well it doesn't really look like it since your crying and your arms bleeding now come on you can tell us!" The brunette said. "Well I fell and must've cut my arm in something." I say tucking my hair behind my ear. "Hey! Your Sam's girlfriend aren't you!" They say. "Uh yeah I am, how did you know?" I ask. "Well you two are on his Twitter account so it's obvious!" She says. "Oh okay" I say "I'm Allison by the way and this is Hannah!" She says putting her hand out. "Summer" I say returning the hand shake. "Sam has helped us so much it's unbelievable!" The blonde said. "I'm guessing you're fans of his then?" I say laughing. "Yes! His biggest fans" they both say. "So why are you crying?" They ask. "Oh just some troubles with an ex" I say. "Oh right Colby" Allison says. They know more than I thought. "Yeah" I say looking down. "Hey, why don't we get this cleaned up and then get you some medical attention." Hannah says. I smile and not as we make our way out of the bathroom. We were taken to a room that looked like a little hospital room and a lady came through and bandaged up my arm for me. When we left the room I saw Sam running around like a headless chicken. It was quite funny to be honest. I run up to him from behind so he's now giving me a piggyback. I kiss his cheek and hear Hannah and Allison awing. I get off Sam and kiss him properly. "Where were you? I was so worried." Sam says hugging me. "Well I cut my arm, and these two girls helped me." I say pointing towards them. I walk over to them and give them a hug. "Thank you!" I say "now go tackle Sam" I laugh and let go as they charge to him. After a minute or two they get there pictures with him and then asked me for one too. I laugh and get in the picture. "Come with me I wanna give you girls something for helping me!" I say connecting hands with Sam. We make our way up to my room and walk in. I hand them two passes to see everyone backstage. "NO WAY! Thank you so much" they say freaking out. "Go on then and I'll see you tomorrow" I say giving them one last hug. They then walk up to Sam and hug him too.

Sorry if this chapter was boring I needed a filler between the journey and the show! But thank you guys for over 200 reads! I know it's not much but it's a lot for me! So this chapter was over a 1000 words which is cool but anyway I hope you've enjoyed my story so far and there will be more chapters out tomorrow or sooner! Thanks guys xoxo 🙌🏻💙