chapter one

Colby and I had dated for 3 years and yesterday we broke up. I haven't been more upset about someone ever but I still had to face school. We broke up because of his ex. She had moved schools and just so happened to be the one Colby was at. I saw the way she acted around him and the way he would not do anything about it. This had been going on for a few weeks but I couldn't let it bother me, but he didn't realise how much it was. I was dealing with it fine until yesterday I couldn't take it and he did the one thing I'd never think he would do. They kissed. I trusted him so much but I guess he didn't like me anymore. I've broken, officially broken. I went to look for him in the class rooms because he was studying and I wanted to keep him company but it looked like he already had enough. I just walked in and they were kissing. Maybe if I had come sooner it may not have happened, but it did.

"Colby" I say with tears welling up in my eyes. He jumps at the sound of my voice and clears his throat. I ran off down the halls hearing footsteps chasing behind me so I decided to go into the girl's bathroom. I go into the stall and slide down the door and cry and by cry I mean I have never cried this much in my life. "I'm coming in" I hear Colby shout from outside. He walks in and starts to talk. "Please, please just listen to me" he says with a crack in his voice. I unlock the door and give him the ring he gave me, the promise ring. I swing my bag over my shoulder and storm out to see his ex-standing there with a smirk on her face. Colby followed me out all the way to my car, but I ignored every word he had to say.

I get home and run in my room throwing my bag on the floor and flopping on my bed crying my eyes out. I stay there till I stopped crying and I go downstairs to get some food and I see Colby sitting there in my hallway with his head in his hands. "Get out" I say instantly not wanting to see him again. "I'm sorry okay, I really am. Please, please just listen to me" he says as he gets up and walks towards me. I push him away and run back up to my room. "If you don't get out in 5 minutes I'm calling the police" I shout slamming the door behind me. I go to look out my window and see Colby walk to his car. He kicks the tire and bangs his fists against the window. This was the worst time for Abbie to be out of town.

The next day I woke up and took a shower. I had school today and most of my classes have Colby in. And his ex. I get to school and walk into my first class. I look over to see Colby sitting in his normal spot but she was there, sitting on his table while she would play with his hair. "Wow you moved on quickly" I say as I rolled my eyes walking to the back of the class. I sit in the corner and cover up my face with my hair and rest my head in my hand. Sam walked in and stared at Colby and then at me. He ran past Colby and glared as he came and sat at the back with me. I look up to him seeing Colby in my view looking back at me. Sam didn't know what happened but he hugged me anyway. My head was on Sam's shoulder and I look at Colby, he knew I was hurting. A tear rolled down my cheek and Colby watched me as it fell. I burry my head into Sam's shoulder and hugged him tighter.

~lunch~

I walk into the cafeteria and saw Colby sitting with Sam and Jade (his ex). I walk past his table and he stuck his foot out from under the table without knowing I was walking by. I fell straight to the floor and my food came down with me and ended up all over me. He was laughing at first until I tucked my hair behind my ear. "Oh shit" Colby says trying to help me up. I pull my arm away and just stared at him for a few seconds then I look over to Sam and jade, and she was still laughing. I look back to Colby and furrow my eyebrows to make a sad look on my face and left.

I go into the girls' bathroom to clean up. It took a while but I did it. I walk out and see Colby running towards me with Sam. I looked at them and carried on walking to the exit. I was going home because I couldn't stand being here one more minute. I hear Colby shout my name from behind. When I could feel him right behind me I look around and see Sam pulling him away. I nodded at Sam to thank him and continued walking home. As soon as I got in I took a shower and got into some comfier clothes. I go to get some food and fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope you like this I don't know weather to carry on. Comment what you think!