Chapter 6

So today was the last day of school before winter break. I was quite excited to be honest. Ever since Colby came over to Sam's house that day they have been hanging out more and I'm kinda scared. What if Colby turns Sam against me. I don't know but I don't want to think about it. I leave for school and walk over to Sam's house and wait for him.

A couple minutes later Sam walks out the door and we head to school. "Hey, uh I need to talk to you later about something it's uh.. Kinda important" Sam says as we make our way down the street. What he says makes me stop walking and I think of all the possibilities it could be. All of them kept leading back to Colby. He wants to stop hanging out with me. "Sam if you want to stop hanging with me all the time and be with Colby it's fine I understand" I say walking with my hands in my back pockets and looking down at my shoes. "What! No why would I do that." He says "it's just that... I'm going on tour over break" I pause and look at him in shock. "Wh-why? That means I'm gonna be alone.." I trail off and shed a tear. "I'm sorry" was all he managed to say. He lifts my chin up and examines my face. I giant smile grew on his face going from ear to ear. "Will you come with me?" He asked. I didn't process what he said until 5 seconds later. "Yes, yes! Of course I will!" I shout and jump into his arms kissing him. "I uh.. Sorry" I whisper. "Hey! I was enjoying that why'd you stop?" Sam says looking offended in a jokingly manor. I blush and shrug my shoulders. "Come on, we're gonna be late" Sam says latching our hands together.

~lunch~
"Oh my god I am so excited, when do we leave?" I say practically jumping up and down in my seat. Sam laughs "calm down we leave tomorrow afternoon so that gives us time tonight and tomorrow morning to pack" he says packing his bag.

-----------------------------

We get to our last lesson of the day and Sam and I have this lesson together. We didn't do anything today because it was our last lesson so our teacher allowed us to talk. Sam and I are talking at the back of the room. "I'm really sorry to say this but it is confirmed that Colby is coming in tour too" Sam says in disappointment. "What!" I say causing a few weird looks to look my way. I mouth sorry and get back to my conversation with Sam. "I understand if you don't want to go anymore" he says resting his head in his hand. "No... I want to go, I'm not letting him ruin an experience for me" I say.

By then the bell goes and everyone rushes to the doors. Sam and I get to the hallway and I jump on his back and shout "TO PACK!" pointing forward like I was going into war. Sam laughs and walks on out of the school.

We get to his house and we start to pack his things. We pick up clothes, underwear, Chargers and other things. "Alright is that everything" I say putting my hands on my hips. "Uh yeah I think so" Sam says walking up to me. He embraces me into a tight hug. "Thanks for helping" he whispers and kisses me on the cheek. "What was that for?" I say whilst blushing. "Can't a guy appreciate a beautiful girls help?" He whispered sending shivers down my body. I blush even more making my face go from pink to red. "Come on let's get you packed now" he says leading me down to his car.

We get to my house and go up to my room. I grab my suitcase and go into my closet. I grab 14 of everything I needed. Then I was pretty much done. "Come here" Sam said sitting on my bed. I walk over to him and sit down. "Yeah" I ask him. "I just wanted to say that I'm really glad you're coming with me. It would be so boring without you." Sam says holding my hands in his lap. "Sam is Colby gonna be in the same bus as us?" I ask in disappointment. "Yeah but we don't need to sit near him, we can sit at the back by ourselves!" Sam says reassuringly. "Hey don't worry about it okay you'll be with me the whole time." He says. "Okay" I say with a slight smile. "Good, now I should get going" he says as he goes to leave the room. "Wait!" I whisper yell "why do t you just stay the night it'll be easier tomorrow then" I say in desperation. "Hmm I guess I could I mean my bags are in my car" he says "alright but where do I sleep?" I pat next to me and scoot over. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Of course" I say back to him.

Sam's PoV

I took my shirt off and laid down next to summer. At first I was facing away from her and then I rolled over and wrapped her in my arms. We were now face to face and all I wanted to do is kiss her. I kiss her noes to see if she was awake and then kissed her lips. A smile spread across her face "I love you Sam" she whispered. "I love you too summer" I say back.

I really do!