Chapter 7

Today was the day me and Sam left to go on tour. I was so excited! I'm not really sure but I think Sam kissed me last night and I think I have real feelings for him. But I don't think he likes me like that anyway so it best be kept to myself.

Sam's PoV

I woke up this morning with Summer in my arms. I don't think I have ever woken up in a better way. I remember kissing her last night, but I don't think she has feelings for me in that way. I'd do anything for her to be mine. "Morning sleepy" I say to her as she rubbed her eyes. "Morning buttmunch" she replies. "Hey! What did I do to deserve buttmunch?" "Hmm I guess we'll find out!" She says with a smirk. She gets up and goes to the bathroom. 'Think Sam think, how do you tell her how you feel? You're gonna be spending 2 weeks with her now think' my track of thoughts were interrupted by summer walking out the bathroom. "Hey, you okay? You look a bit worried." She asks sitting next to me on the bed. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" She says putting her arm around my bare waist. "Yeah I know, I'm just happy you're coming with me but..." I pause "I don't want you to come with me as a friend! I want you to come with me as more than a friend" I say. 'Wow that sounded so stupid now she's not gonna want to be my girlfriend' "Sam... You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to ask me! I was so scared you didn't like me in that way." She says "so will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. "Of course I will!" She says pinning me down on the bed in a hug. "You're cheesey you know that right?" She says putting her hand on my cheek. I blush "yeah I know" I say. "Well we have two hours before we need to leave so what d'ya wanna do?" She asked. "Well we could stay here for an hour and say our goodbyes then do the same at mine?" I suggest. "Yeah that sounds cool, I'm gonna go get dressed." She says.

Summers PoV

Did that really just happen? Or am I just dreaming? I mean the way he asked me and the way he got all nervous, it was so cute!

We said all our goodbyes to my family and we headed over to Sam's house. We had our suitcases in the back ready to get going. We were going to be back on Christmas Day to celebrate with our families but then were going back on tour. I already knew this was going to be the best few weeks of my life!

It was finally time to get on the bus. I was kinda nervous at first but Sam was there so he calmed down. We sit at the very back together with our blankets, pillows, food and movies.
10 minutes later we stopped at the next place to pick up people for tour and this stop was Colby's. Sam was already asleep and when Colby got on the bus he gave us a stare. To be honest I don't think he knew I was coming. I buried my head into Sam's chest to look away from Colby. This caused Sam to wake up. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Oh uh... Colby just got on the bus and he keeps staring at us" I explain. "Don't worry about it, come here" Sam says lifting my chin and kissing me. We heard a crowd of awes come from in front of us. I look up and see Reed and Devin looking at us. "I totally ship you guys" reed shouts. I laugh and glimpse at Colby. He kinda looked hurt but it was his own fault. We were told to take our seats and the journey to Vegas began.

So... Sam and Summer are finally together! YASS but I wonder how Colby is going to react when he finds out they're actually together?? Hmm well we'll see in the next chapter! Also I need another girl character in my story so comment a name and stuff about that character and you could be in my story! Thanks guys!