At The Night Show part 3

Lauren POV

Kamara made a smooth recovery and my baby is feeling better than ever thanks to y/n. Right now I'm working filing papers at the job that y/n offered me in her company. This job pays extremely well and everyone here seems really kind. After I was done filing papers I had to leave early to pick up Kamara  from the hospital because she comes home today.

"Hey laur where are you going" Hearing the voice I love so much

"I have to pick kam up from the hospital" I say not making eye contact. Now every time I'm in her presents I get really nervous. I don't really know why because I already admit my feelings to her and she said she loved me back. I'm just so confused when it comes to her.

"Do you need a ride because I finished all my meetings" she said am I could feel her eyes on the side of my face. So I don't have a car so I do need a ride but I hate to bother her.

"Yes" I say timidly with my head down trying not to look into her loving eyes

She lifts my chin so I'm looking her into her eyes and she grabs my hand to lead me to her car. She open the door for me and waits to I get in to shut it. She walks to her side and gets into to the car starting the engine. The car ride was pretty silent until she spoke.

"Why have you been so distance since what happened at the hospital" she says breaking the silence

"I just feel like I'm a bother to your life" I say with a tear sliding down my face.

"You could never be a bother to me. I meant it when I said I love you and kam" the cars stops and I realized we were in the hospital parking lot.

"Stop crying baby" she wipes my tears and I look into her eyes. Her eyes had so much love and admiration in them. I was soon met with a pair of soft lips on mine and I kiss back never wanting this moment to end. I climb out of my seat to straddle her lap. She deepen the kiss by running her tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance that I gladly gave to her. We soon stopped when air became a problem.

"Wow" she breath out trying to catch her breath. That was the best kiss I've ever experienced all the other kisses I've had were sloppy and gross but there was so much passion in that kiss.

"Why are you so good to me and my daughter" I say catching her off guard

"I'm lonely laur. It's just me. I want to make someone happy and I want a family. I want to love someone and they love me. I've been lonely for so long and when I saw you at the night show I knew that it was time to let somebody in. Why can't that person be you? You are beautiful inside and out and your smile always make my day brighter. And kamara Is just the sweetest little girl and I want the best for her" If this is a dream I don't want to wake up because this moment is just perfect.

I peck her lips once more and open the door so we can go pick up kamara. I couldn't respond to what she said because how can you? We finally got up to kamara room and she was sleep. My baby is so cute, I hate her dad but she is my life

"Jalen I'm pregnant and you are the father"

"I am not the father lauren everybody know you are a hoe" tears roll down my face from his words

"You are the only guy I have ever been with so how can it be someone else's baby" I yell trying to stop him from leaving me

"Lauren you were just a decent fuck and you weren't even that good" is that really all he sees me as

"Bull shit says the guys that took less than a minute to blow his load" I say to him and I could see him getting angry

"Fuck you lauren" he yells directly in my face

"You already did that's why I'm pregnant" I say soon regretting it when I felt a hand go across my face. I held my face crying as he walked out the door. I was alone to raise a baby.

"Mommy " I hear and kamara is standing on her bed with her hands out for me to pick her up. I pick her up and noticed she has gain some weight. I smiles because I can tell she was on the road to being a healthy little girl. We walk out of the hospital my hand in y/n's and me carrying kam.

"You have such a beautiful family" a doctor told y/n

"Thank you" she says and gives me a kiss on the cheek making me blush

A/N
Hello it's me ! Thanks for reading please vote and comment any request. Is there any other series you want me to do or a part 4 of this one.? Also my inbox is always open so don't be afraid to slide in my dm's. Idk if I'm updating before the holidays so merry Christmas if I don't.