Chapter 11

I was standing in front of Jameson's door, which also happened to be Jason's door. I had to tell Jameson about what had happened last night, and the possibility of the games being a factor in it.  

I had slept in till after ten and then didn't even get ready. I just threw my hair up and pulled on some sweats. I rushed over to the boy's wing, but as soon as I came face to face with the door, I couldn't make another move.  

What if Jason was in there? What if one of them tried to kiss me in front of the other? Would I go along with it? It irked me that I didn't have a single answer for any of those questions.  

"Stalking isn't sexy," A voice with a southern twang said from behind me.  

My whole body jumped, right into the door making a loud noise. I spun around to see James holding in laughter.  

"You ass! Now they're gonna know I'm here!" I yelled. If the noise didn't alert them, then my yelling did. I really needed to get my anger volume under control, it was ridiculous.  

"Girl you are some sort of crazy." James said shaking his head, "you here about last night?" 

"No, I always come over here to just stand in front of doors," I replied sweetly, "it's what I do." 

"Whatever Carlie, you want me to come in with you?" 

"Nope, when I was in my room, I put my big girl panties on. I should be ok on my own." I quickly changed my mind, "actually, maybe you should come with, I mean you know more than me." I really just didn't want to be alone with the boys.

So what's better than being the only girl with two boys? Throwing in a third! 

I don't really think things through.  

Before James could either answer or leave, the door behind me opened. Just that small movement sent shivers down my spine and I cringed. I didn't even know which boy it was and already I was acting like a love sick girl!  

I don't even know who I am anymore! 

"What," the person snapped. That would be Jameson.  

"Hey man, why y'all so grumpy in the morning. First she yelled at me and now you. Y'all need some coffee." James responded while I rolled my eyes.  

I didn't hear a response from Jameson, but I did hear some movement. Since I was still being a chicken and not turning around, I imagined him rolling his eyes, shifting his weight and looking irritated as hell.  

"Right," James said, sounding just as uncomfortable as I felt, "some stuff happened last night and we just wanted to run it by you." 

"Carlie," Jameson said.  

I slowly turned around, and then, trying to be smooth, I said, "Sup." I'm not real sure when I became an idiot, I imagine I was born with it.  

The corner of Jameson's lip twitched slightly. Apparently he found gangster Carlie amusing. He pulled the door open and moved away, motioning for us to come with his hand.  

Thankfully, Jason wasn't there. I took advantage of his absence and sat down on his bed, cross-legged. 

"Get off his bed Carlie," Jameson snapped. 

"Hmm, no, I don't think I will." I smiled back. I didn't know who he thought he was, but I would sit on any damn bed that I wanted. 

"Whatever, what do you want?" 

James told his side of the story, then I told mine. Jameson sat on his bed and listened quietly. He didn't once interrupt; no speaking, no scoffing, no anything. In fact, when all that needed to be said was said, we sat in silence for like five minutes. It would have been longer if I didn't have such a bad temper.