Chapter 1

"Are you ready?" Jameson asked me. 

"I need ten minutes," I sighed. I didn't really need ten minutes, I just wanted it.  

Jameson nodded and walked over to the group of boys that were waiting for me to take my seat.  

My name is Carlie Peterson and I am the official judge for The Games, or the D Games as I call them. It's the most prestigious game of ass you will ever be a part of; hence why I call them the D Games.  

Let me explain: 

I go to Atwood Academy in upstate New York, it's a private school for the rich and bitchy. Yes, that means I have money, and a lot of it. My father owns an oil company; that's all the details I will share. Atwood is a boarding school where rich parents send their kids so they can live as though they never had them. Needless to say, we all have mommy/daddy issues. There are over 1,000 students at our school, ranging from barely able to afford it to could probably own it. It's not like the rich schools that I'm sure you've heard about. No one is popular because they have the most money, in fact money is only important to the school. If your parents have a lot of it and contribute to the school, you tend to get away with more. As far as us students go, we couldn't care any less. 

At my lovely school, there are many clubs, one of which is the Gentleman of Atwood. I have no idea where they got the stupid name from, it's so lame, and I'm pretty sure none of them are gentlemen. The Gentlemen is the most popular club at our school. It's a group of usually 20 boys, sometimes more, who own the school. They are insanely delicious looking and have the worst personalities ever. Seriously, it's like they rounded up every pretty boy without a clue, and asked him to join. 

Every year they have the D Games, a game where they all compete to sleep with the most girls. Sick, right? Somehow, none of the girls at our school knew about it. The competition is kept very quiet and only talked about behind closed doors. To be in said games, you have to be hand-picked by the president of the club. People don't just know about the games and join in, they are asked. It's like fight club, you don't talk about it, and that little rule is taken very seriously.  

How do I know about them? Well I am the officiator of the games. I got the job because I owed Jameson a favor. He covered for me one night, years ago, when I got arrested for underage drinking. He and his brother bailed me out of jail and somehow got it off my record, saving me the long fight with my dad. That may not seem like a big deal, but trust me, it is.  

When I asked what he wanted from me, because Jameson doesn't just help, he gave me my new job. It's not actually too bad. My freshman year, I just watched the games, helping Jameson score the boys. Now, I pick the players, by how they hit on me, and then I watch. Jameson helps too, we usually spilt the boys up between us. The boys tell us who they are going for, and I watch and listen and score. Being that I'm really popular, I usually hear what the girls think about the boys and how their "experience" went. It's sad how excited the girls get to tell me about their time with my popular friends.  

Yeah I know I'm going against by sex by being a part of this, but it has some perks. The boys keep my school account filled with money, and I get invited to every party. Not to mention that no one messes with me without dealing with them. I'm like the untouchable. Before you ask, yes I could have quit the club, but I rather like the perks. They are the reason I am so popular, I'm not going to lie, I like it. Although, I do complain a lot about them. 

It's a very detailed process. We have our own I.T. guy, Collin Andrews. He is a heavy set boy with thick rimmed glasses, and horrible breath. I swear to god that kid must eat dog food, but he is super smart and super sweet. He gets into the school's system and matches mine and Jameson's schedule with the players, and then gives us the list of who is closest to us. It really makes scoring the boys much easier. He also helps out with grades, yet another perk of working in the club. As far as the school is concerned, I'm the club secretary. That's how we explain a girl in an all boys club.