Chapter 2~Showing

Something seems off today... Like, something horrible is gonna happen. I went to my usual spot at the corner, closest to the door.

Nobody really noticed that I sit there for the purpose of not being noticed.

As the meeting drags on, I felt restless... Itching for release. I don't know what I did wrong but suddenly England is all over my face, nagging me about my people being rude and shit.

I felt something crack inside, my only positive emotion that kept me from breaking down... Hope. The hope of them changing... A better world... Broke.

I wanted to help them, all united. I only wanted their approval, to make them proud and to help. But it is time to spread my wings and leave them be.

For they do not want neither me or my help it is time for me to fly away... Literally,did you expect me to be an angel?, then I'm sorry I'm not.

After all that I've been through, the hate, pain, and sadness bottled up, just released. My bat wings are shown to the world...

"I am disappointed with you people, I hope for change. I have waited centuries even before I became the United States. You people killed my mother for some sort of fake quest from God to the new world. You people disgust me, you are manipulative and you call Russia that." I said and flew out the window.

That's when all hell broke loose.

===========°°°°°°°===========°°°°°°°=========°°°°°°°

I will update every time depression visits this is a great way to release rather than crying and risk an interrogation from people.