Chapter 1~America

Empty... Hollow... Alone. One of the many words that could describe how I feel. Every torturous second I stay in the meeting hearing words that critic my every move.

I changed... They can't see that, I guess their brain was in default to insult and blame me. Fat, ugly, stupid...

What did I ever do? I only tried to help... They see help as meddling what if I stopped meddling. Then they'd blame me for not helping or call me a fatass for just sitting there.

As the years go by. I used to be depressed but the lifespan of a nation is practically endless, that you tend to forget 'Oh yeah!, I'm supposed to be sad and suicidal' which I'm happy about.

I also noticed that I don't really have any friends... I meant real friends, those that aren't beside me because they want something.

Russia and the Italian brothers are the only people I would call friends.

They see right through the facade I made through the years and in return they showed me how they feel. All of us are just misunderstood. I showed them my secret.

We all hide from the world in our special way. Every time I walk in the words that made me dark hits me, it doesn't hurt but it feeds the thoughts that I tried to keep.

I don't want to hurt anyone but... I don't think they do not want to hurt me.