""Chapter 19

<**>

Okay so I don't know what happened but I wrote half of this chapter on my laptop then came on my phone to finish it and found out it didn't safe. 😑😑😑😑
I am really mad because I felt good about the beginning of the chapter I wrote before, and now I'm positive that the 2nd attempt at writing this chapter is bad.
So to finish off I am sorry if the beginning kinda sucks...

<**>

ERICH POV:

I stood there just staring at my mate who had already betrayed me.

"Erich please let me explain!" Her soft voice cried.

"What is there to explain Zaida!? You slept with someone other than me already!" I spat.

"Oh please!! Like you haven't!? Just because I'm a woman, you expect me to save my virtue for you while your out there fulfilling your needs just because your a man." She argued back.

"That would be a very good argument Zaida if you were right! But you're not. I've saved myself for you." I bit back furiously and hurt.

The shock on her face made me smirk to myself before I remembered why she was shocked then it turned into a scowl.

"You're a virgin?" She asked bewildered.

I didn't reply. Yes. I'm a 22 year old virgin.

Just then, Alpha Eli and Luna Serena ran in the room.

"What's going on?" Serena was the first one to speak.

"Stay out of it Serena!" Zaida growled.

"Don't speak to you Luna like that." Eli growled back and Zaida backed down.
"Now. One of you tell me, what the hell is going on?"

When we both stayed quiet Eli snarled. "5,4,3,2-"

"Erich's a virgin." Zaida spoke. "And... I'm not..." She hesitated.

"Real nice." I shook my head at her embarrassed. Nobody knew that.

Eli looked at me with his eyebrows raised before turning his face neutral. "And you're upset that she's not a virgin." He stated.

"Of course I am! Wouldn't you be upset if Serena had gave herself to someone else other than you!?" I said.

His deep growl that made me lower my head answered my question. I looked up to see him wrap his arms around her torso pulling her tight against him.

I looked at Zaida longingly, wanting nothing more than to have her in my arms. When she looked at me I looked away.

I still can't believe that she has had sex with someone else. It makes me so furious and I want nothing more than to mark her right now so everybody knows who she belongs to. So she knows who she belongs to. Me.

I stared at her with my eyebrows unintentionally furrowed before pacing towards her. She finally noticed me when I went to grab her arms and her eyes were open wide. One hand grabbed her arm while the other grabbed her hair pulling her head roughly to the side.

I kissed and sucked on her newly made mark making her knees give out. I pulled her tight against me before picking her up bridal style and carrying her upstairs.

Serena and Eli knew what was happening and left quietly. I couldn't help this feeling come over me. I couldn't control it. I had the need to take her hard and fast so that she forgot all about whoever the hell took her v-card.

I went into the first guest room of the pack house before closing the door and locking it. Pacing over to the other side of the room I threw her onto the bed. She looked up at me and gasped. I knew my eyes were golden from lust. I climbed onto the bed pushing her down so she laid flat onto the bed and straddled her waist making my erection noticeable. I bent down kissing her neck softly as I grinded against her. My body moves itself knowing what to do. I've never been this close to a woman before. Pathetic I know but I didn't want any urges to fight off so I put off any woman that threw herself at me.