Chapter 10

• Issa's POV •
I woke up the next morning remembering that yesterday I took Ally to the mall and bought her tons of shit. Speaking of her, where is Ally?

I journeyed across the hall to Ally's room to see her peacefully asleep in her flannels and shirt that said-whatever the hell it said, I'm not in a reading mood.

She looked so cute when she was asleep. Hopefully she doesn't wake up while I'm in here, she'll think I'm a perv. Ally was softly snoring but I still saw her true beauty. I should surprise her with breakfast!

I headed downstairs and grabbed some pancake mix, butter, milk, eggs, and chocolate chips. I quietly lifted the waffle iron out of the pantry, and heated it up. I then mixed the ingredients into a bowl and stirred until it was fully blent.

Once the waffle iron was fully heated, I poured the mixture onto the two waffle spots. I also sprinkled chocolate chips on each before closing the top. I repeated this process until I had made 4 waffles, then I nicely arranged them with some butter and syrup.

I then cleaned up the mess from the waffles and...smelled smoke? Shit, I forgot to unplug the waffle iron. I unplugged that and put it in the sink. Then I made some bacon and added it nicely to the plate.

I poured a glass of chocolate milk, put the plate along with her drink, silverware, and a napkin on a tray, then slowly carried it upstairs.
I carefully entered Ally's room, entering as quiet as possible, and then kneeled next to her bed, waiting for her to wake up.

I saw her eyes slowly flutter open, revealing her bright eyes. "Good morning" I said with a warm smile. She smiled back but soon after had a surprised look on her face.

"What is that smell? Did you actually cook?" Ally asked.

"Why yes I did, for the best girlfriend in the world." I said happily as I handed her the breakfast tray.

"Aww thank you, it looks really good!" She said happily.

"I'm gonna go feed Turbo, come downstairs when you're done." I said.

I grabbed my phone from my room, walked downstairs, and got Turbo's food and water all set up. I then called him to the kitchen, as he quickly trotted in happily.

I washed my hands and then poured myself a bowl of Lucky Charms and milk. I scrolled through Twitter, seeing as I had tons of notifications overnight.

I had at least 100 or more dms asking if I was the guy from vine. I totally forgot about that. After I finished my Lucky Charms, I went upstairs and asked Ally how here breakfast was. She said she liked it, so then I asked her,

"Do you wanna help me make some more vines?"

"Sure," she replied.

"Got any ideas?" We do need ideas. Shit.

"Not exactly..." I trailed off.

"Well, we can just like dance in our pajamas to Fergalicious or something. Let me fix my face and hair first, and you go put on a onesie or something." She said.

I walked to my room and looked all over for a onesie or pajamas of some sort. I then stepped on something soft-A ONESIE! It was a reindeer onesie, so I took off my current "pajamas" and put on the onesie.

"I'm readyyyy!" Ally said as she walked into the room.

"Grand entrance much?" I said.

"Yes, a queen deserves a grand entrance, you dumbo." She replied. I couldn't argue with that.

"Okay, I downloaded Fergalicious on my phone. Set your phone up to record and I'll play it, then we just dance all over the place." She said.

I set up my phone to record then Ally started playing Fergalicious. We waited until the chorus and then I hit the record button and we started dancing around acting stupid. Once it was done recording I uploaded it to vine.

Here goes another one, let's see how it goes.

----------
ITS BEEN SO LONG HIII!
I'm sorry that I haven't written a chapter in awhile and if this one is too short :(
But anyways I'm finally back and ready to write more for you guys :)