Chapter 1

• Twaimz' POV •
I woke up after a long night of Omegle. I suggest you stay away from that crazy site, there are some wacky as heck people on there.

Anyways, today I plan to film the Christmas Karaoke Challenge. (Just go with it even though it isn't Christmas)

I went downstairs to get some breakfast. I then realized that Turbo (Twaimz' dog) was awake, so I fed him first. I then got my box of Lucky Charms out of the closet and poured them into a bowl. I added milk, got a spoon and napkin, then sat down.

I ate my cereal as I scrolled through Twitter. I retweeted some of my friends' adorable posts about how much they love me, and some who are sad because they want to meet me. I commented on their post and followed them, since they were important and needed to know that I still notice and love them.

I then went on Vine and found some edits. It is amazing what some people make, let alone for me. I went ahead and revined them so my other friends could see them. I also followed them, so I could see any further edits they make.

(A/N: btw, Twaimz calls his fans friends if you didn't know why it said friends there😂)

I finished my cereal and put my bowl and spoon into the sink. I went to my room and got out of my pajamas, then went to my "filming room" as I like to call it. I set up the camera and turned it on, then began my intro.

"Oh hello everyone, my name is Twaimz; and today I just realized that its December, meaning it's the holidays! It's a time of remembrance, family, love, and it's just one of the most wonderful times of the year. And today I would just like to appreciate that great, modest, and loving holiday!" -Twaimz (right from his video😂)

As I finished my "inspiring," if you will, intro I put my legs into the air and spun around on my chair. The chair then fell backwards and I went with it.

"I'm done." I said as I got up and put the chair back into it's place.

-after the video-
I finished filming the video, so I took the drive out of the camera and into my computer. I edited the footage and added sound, then uploaded it to YouTube.

After, I went on Instagram and posted the cover of my new video, and I captioned it:
Hey llamas, Christmas Karaoke Challenge is now up on YouTube! If you guys like the video then be sure to give it a thumbs up and tell me what I should do next! :)

----------
Hello everyone!
What do you think?
Sorry, I'm not the best at first chapters. Anyways, I hope you liked it!
Comment your opinions! (:
xoxo💕