Prologue

Flashback

I ran out of my house and into the woods, squealing as I heard the pounding of Preston's footsteps on the stairs. I ran to a spot I knew of with a beautiful lagoon, gazing at my reflection in the water.

Preston and I were turning twelve today, which was exciting but I was nervous because I pulled a huge prank on Preston this morning. It was just to wish him a happy birthday, but I was sure he would get me back for it later.

I heard the crunch of a leaf behind me and whipped my head around. A man was coming out of the clearing, opposite of the way that I came in. "Who are you?" I asked nervously. Slowly taking steps backward.

"Nevermind that. Come here," he snarled. I screamed and stared running back the way I came but the man was faster then me and grabbed me in his arms.

"Let me go!" I screamed, and then his hand was over my mouth, muffling my screams.

He was bringing me somewhere but I didn't know where and I couldn't see anything as his hand was large enough to cover my entire face.

I was squirming and constantly moving, trying to get out of his grip but it never loosened. He was extremely strong and nothing would help me out of his grip.

"Stop moving around you bitch," he snarled at me. I stopped. I didn't want to give him a reason to hurt me.

We walked for a while, and then I was thrown in the back of a van, where a blind fold was placed over my face and I passed at seconds later.

End of flashback

I woke up on a cool cement floor. I lifted my head and looked around to find he only escape was the metal bars, which were covered in layers of wolfsbane. There was so much that I could smell it.

I got up and moved around, stretching my legs and moving around the cell. There was a small pile of torn blankets in the corner, and a plate with a piece of bread and an apple sat by the cell door.

I went over and sat in the pile of blankets, not trusting the food. It didn't take a genius to realize that I had been kidnapped.

I could only hope that my family would be able to find me.

This is just the prologue by the way!!

I decided to start this story again because I had the basic storyline plotted out now. Please just give it a try.