Lexi was next. Her bleach blonde hair was also curled and she was excited.
"I'm so fucking excited for one of my closest friends to get married. I'm so fucking happy they accepted me and are letting me be a bridesmaid. To lights" Lexi raised her glass of water.
"No, thank you Lexi. Seriously, you're amazing", lights said.

Jenna and Tay were next. Jenna's neon green hair looked amazing in it's natural semi-curly/wavy state and Tay's green-tipped hair was curled. They both put in their fancy nose rings and had their makeup up. Before getting their lipstick out on they gave each other quick kisses on the lips.

Willmanie truly looked beautiful. Her long, brown locks were straightened for the first time. She felt accepted and feminine and happy as she got her makeup out on, it was new to her.

Taylor and Emma got ready next. Taylor looked different without her "mall goth" makeup. You could see her eyes that were as blue as the ocean and her beautiful eyelashes that most people would kill for. Emma's short, green hair was curled and she looked adorable.

Rena and Miranda were the last two to get ready. Rena's locks were braided and her makeup looked amazing. Miranda's blonde hair was tied up into alien buns. They all awaited the groomsmen.

Lights went out first. Her strapless, white gown flared out in the black and she had a beautiful white veil with a flower on it. The photographer took what seemed like a million photos of her and beau. Then all the bridesmaids did their own photos and photos with lights and then photos with beau and lights, and same with the groomsmen.

The couples all got to take photos together as well. Rian and Zack, Josh and Tyler, Ryan and Brendon, Lynn and Alexa, Brian and Alex, kelli and Vic, Max and hoodie, Shannon and Alex, Lexi and Jack, Jenna and Tay, Willmanie and Gabe, Patty and Luke, Calum and Luke, Rena and Miranda, and lastly Michael and Ashton. Then they all took photos with the person they were walking down the aisle with.

Being the immature idiots they were they all took dumb photos, one of the twenty of them flipping off the camera, one with all the couples making out and the single people awkwardly in the background, they were basically five year olds.

As they walked back in Cass, being the maid of honor all and all held lights' dress and they all got their makeup fixed and waited rather impatiently for the wedding to start at 5:15.

Finally it begun. Family and friends were all there. The first row was reserved not for family, but for friends who were in the group chat but not in the wedding (well directly). Beau was standing and looking at everyone, extremely nervous. Mark Hoppus winked at him, Casey mouthed a good luck.

First down the Aisle were Cassadee and Rian. they had the important role of maid of honor and best man. Second was Halsey and Zack, third was Melanie and Jon, fourth Josh and Tyler, fifth Ryan and Brendon. Josh and Ryan  felt a little bit uncomfortable knowing that people were muttering about what thei gender was. They heard an old woman mutter "they're girls, why else would they wear dresses" and another old woman murmur "yeah but they don't have tits". With that the two of them were rather pissed. Next were Shannon and hoodie, then Alex and Max, eighth was ash and Nate, ninth Lexi and Jack, tenth Jenna and Luke, eleventh, Tay and Calum, twelfth was Willmanie and Gabe, thirteenth, Taylor and Patty, next were Emma and Luke, then walked down Rena and Michael, lastly was Miranda and Ashton.

Lastly was lights, making her way to the altar. Nia, in a short-sleeved navy dress that flared out and in navy heels held lights' dress when she walked down the aisle with her father  to the rather unclassic song of proof by paramore. Nia fixed her bright orange hair as she sat down next to Casey.

The officiator guy said "are you ready to start your vows?"  The nervous couple nodded their head as the ring bearers of Dan and Phil walked up and handed them the cushion with the rings. Beau began.
"I met you way back in Canada when we were in first grade, and even then you were my crush. I grew to become so close with you and I fell in love. I was a hopeless boy in love. When I finally asked you out I can't believe you said yes, I still can't believe we're here. Everything about you is the most beautiful thing ever to exist. I do take Valerie 'lights' Poxelheitner to be my wife in sickness and in health, in rich and poor, in dark and light, in smooth times and rough. I will forever love her"
Next was lights.
"Am I allowed to say holy shit because I am. Thanks Taylor for that idea. Wow, beau I've known you for ages. From the minute I saw your ocean blue eyes I was in love. As a little third grader I remember telling my friends how cute I thought you were and in sixth grade they were shocked we became a thing. So told you so at people who aren't even here. You are the most perfect guy anyone could ask for. You're cute and funny and have the best post hardcore screamo voice. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you beau bokan, I truly do. I do take beau bokan to be my husband, and I'm not saying the rest of that because fuck memorization"
"You may kiss"
They kissed as if it was their last kiss and photos were taken and people have oohs and aaahs.

It was time for the reception. First they had dinner of course. It was a great five course meal with cake included, no one was hungry after that. They had their first dance to "the rock show" by blink-182. They had photos taken and danced to so many songs. It was a modern wedding and it was young. It was everything they had wished for in life.