Two

The Light: my wedding is today what the fuck

Tay JarGay: it's 10am, the wedding isn't until 5

The Light: we're already at the hotel where TF is everyone

Tay JarGay: we're all supposed to be here at 11:30 for lunch + then getting ready, right?

The Light; Ye

Tay JarGay: I'm so excited and proud of you

Tol Gay Jewish Boy: ^

The Light: @/hoodie and Max when is your wedding

Tol Gay Jewish Boy: August

The Light: nice nice

-

11:30, June 5, 2016

Everyone was at the hotel eating a lunch that had been catered for them. The 38 groomsmen and brides maids, and beau and lights say around and relaxed which is quite hard the day of a wedding.

"Honestly I'm less nervous of the fact it's my wedding, and more nervous for the fact Hayley Williams and Mark Hoppus will be here", lights said.

"Ok but same, baby girl", beau said

"kinky", Lynn muttered of course.

"Lynnsey, my mother is in this room, calm down", lights said in a both funny and sassy tone.

At 1 they began to get ready for photos and the wedding. Lights hair was perfected and her makeup was beautiful. Simple with her classic eyeliner.

All the bridesmaids wore simple, long, flowy, strapless, navy dresses with white converse high tops.

Cass put a navy hair streak extension in her straightened, now short, brown hair with side bangs. A makeup artist applied the foundation, navy eyeshadow, dark red lipstick, and cat eye eyeliner to her face. She put on a long, silver necklace with a heart on it.

Ashley had her hair put her hair back to its natural state because of the bleach damaging it so much. She fixed it up and had her makeup done. Everyone would agree, she was stunning.

Melanie's half blue/pink and black hair was in alien buns. She put in a septum ring with a diamond and a small diamond for her regular nose piercing. She was flawless.

Josh and Ryan were next. Josh's pastel blue hair was flattened down and they put on their makeup. Ryan did the same. Their hair was long when straightened and they joked around saying "I can't see".
"Thank you so much, lights, I feel so ducking accepted", Jøsh said
"No problem. If you want to wear a dress wear a fucking dress at my wedding and having nonbinary brides maids is fucking rad", she replied.

Lynn and Alexa both put on their dresses before makeup, kissing each other. Alexa wore her partly shaved hair with a blond streak just straightened, and Lynn wore hers in her classic bun. They had their makeup done and took about a million pictures, long before the professional ones had to be taken.

Kelli looked stunning wearing a dress for a fancy event for the first time. Her black hair was straightened and her makeup was done just right. The dress gave her a perfect feminine figure. She wondered what Vic would think.

Shannon and Alex were next and put on their dresses and got their makeup done. Shannon's short blonde hair was straightened while Alex spent who knows how long perfecting her newly dyed pastel pink hair.

Ash looked stunning.
"This is the first time I've worn navy in a long time", she said.
Everyone laughed.
"Literally i only wear black and red so this is a miracle"
Her Harley-Quinn inspired hair was curled and she couldn't have looked better.