Seven

Lani

"Hi again." Calum smiled and said to me, as we approached them.

"Hey, you guys were insane!" I laughed.

"That's rude." Michael said and threw a fake punch at me, which I blocked.

"Let's take a picture like this!!" Sofi showed Luke a picture on her phone.

"Okay." He laughed, and lifted her up on his back.

"Lani, you get on Calum." Sofi winked at me. She's such a fucker.

Calum raised his eyebrows at me, and gestured me to come over to him.

I hesitantly got on his back, hoping I didn't like..crush him.

He wrapped his strong arms under my legs and walked me over to Luke and Sofi.

Michael and Ashton came up behind us, and made faces, as the camera man counted down from three and snapped a picture of us.

"Let me down!" I say to Calum as soon as the picture is done being taken.

"No." He laughed and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Please." I pout.

"Let her down, Calum, don't be a rapist." Michael said, and Calum tried to kick him, which almost made us tip over.

"I'm not letting you down." Calum said to me.

"Fine." I said, and I let go of him and tried to bend backwards.

"Stop!" He laughed, as we started to fall.

We crashed to the floor in a fit of laughter, and just laid there for a while.

"Guys, get up! We still have a whole line of people waiting." Michael said, trying to pick Calum up.

"I'm up, I'm up." He said, as he stood up.

"Wait by the dressing rooms, we'll meet you there after these pictures. I put my number in your phone if you need anything." Luke whispered to me.

"Okay." I smiled, and Sofi and I went back to where the dressing rooms where