Five

Lani

The boys had been trying for an hour to get us better seats, but all the good ones were sold out.

"I actually really want to be in the pit. It's sweaty and disgusting but I mean, it's the concert experience." I said, and Sofi nodded, even though I knew she wanted better seats.

"I'm sorry." Ashton said to Sofi.

"It's okay, I've never been in a pit before, I kind of think it will be fun!" She tried to see the bright side, and it made me smile a bit.

"Okay, the pit is probably already filled." Said Calum, checking the time, "Only two hours until Hey Violet goes out and plays."

"Oh." Sofi said, looking down. I just wanted to scoop her up and hug her, she sounded so sad.

My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to think of something.

"Hey, how about we get security to take you both to the front of the pit?" Ashton suggested.

"Really?" Sofi's eyes lit up, looking at him.

"Yeah, come on, let's go have a chat with them." Ashton smiled, and took her hand. He is a huge sweetheart.

He called for someone, I'm assuming some security person, and they walked off.

"I'm gonna go get ready and do some warmups." Calum said, walking down the hall to the dressing rooms.

It was just Luke, Michael, and I now.

"I can't wait to see you on stage." I told Luke to break the silence, and he smiled at the ground.

"Luke, are you....blushing?" Michael asked, teasing him.

"No, dude, shut up!" Luke said, defensively, hitting Mikey on the head.

"You definitely were." He said, laughing to himself.

"Um, well I'm gonna go to my dressing room." Luke said awkwardly, and walked down the hall away from us.

"Are you really dating him? Because I kinda think it's an act." Michael smirked.

"How did you know?" I groaned.

"Luke has had like one girlfriend ever, and we would've all known sooner. I think he fancies you, though." Michael said.

"Are you kidding me? Luke Hemmings liking me? I know you guys want your fans to be hopeful but you can't tell me that and expect me to believe it." I said, in disbelief.

If Luke "fancied" me I would be the happiest girl in the world, but that's just not reality. I mean, they could have almost anyone. Models, actresses, singers.

"You're very pretty, I could see why he would like you. You're funny too." Michael said.

"Thanks." I blushed a tiny bit. "I'm just..I don't know. He's so out of reach."

"I kind of have an idea..." Michael said, with a devious smile hinting at his lips.