•9•

April 16,1509

Once again, I woke up to Larry in my bed looking at me with the biggest smile he could create.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked him. Probably was a stupid thing to ask because our conversation last night came flushing back into my mind. I told Larry he'd have to end things with her if he wants me to forgive him. Let's just see if he can go through with it.

"You, us and getting your forgiveness."

"How cute. How long have you been up?"

He looked at my clock, "About two hours now. Get up, I want to eat before I break this girls heart."

I laughed, "You think you're actually capable of breaking her heart? Don't you know she doesn't have one."

He hit my arm with a smirk, "Lau shut up, get your butt out of bed and get cleaned up."

He got off of my bed and walked towards the door. Before he opened it he looked back at me, "I'm glad we talked, last night was nice. I don't know what that makes us but I do hope we could see where things could go between us. Just think about it, okay?"

"Okay now go, let me get ready. I'll be at the table soon."

He nodded before leaving me to take care of my hygiene. Could Larry and I actually be together? What would our parents think? I don't think Larry and I are courageous enough to tell them not one, but both of their sons are gay and on top of that, with each other. Father would be the most disappointed, I can just see it now. Him yelling at me for doing the total opposite of what I was supposed to do. Yeah, I'm breaking Larry and that girl up but to turn Larry gay and be with him would cost me my head.

I finished getting dressed and I was confident about my choice in attire today. Before I left my room, I stopped to look at myself in the mirror. I looked better than I did yesterday, but I don't want to get my hopes up about Larry and I because things never stay good with him. It may seem fine now, but he could ruin this at any moment. I suddenly had a thought about Larry ending things with her. What if he can't do it? What if she tricks him, make him feel horrible about even thinking about doing such a thing. Her parents and herself have a plan and knowing how she is, she'll stop at nothing to make sure things go her way. It all comes down to the fact that the François could never ever know about Larry and I. They would definitely use that against our father and that'll be unfortunate for all of us.

When I got to the dinning table, Larry already had his plate in front of him and he was in the mist of making mine. He knows I love fruit. When I sat down and saw all my favorites on my plate, it made me smile extra big. He's really trying to make sure I'm happy and I adore it. We actually talked today, father and mother were showing off their love and it was beautiful. I've always dreamt of having love like mother and father some day. I looked at Larry to see him staring at me, I bit my lip and put my head down. I can't look at him right now in this moment, when all I want to do is kiss him just like father kissed mother. When Larry grabbed my hand under the table, it made my stomach do flips. His touch has always calmed me, always made me feel the love coming from the tip of his fingers, entering mine and making it's way through my veins into my heart. Larry ate pretty fast, so fast that I'm surprised he didn't choke. He waited for me to finish and when I did, still holding onto my hand, we excused ourselves from the table and went outside.

We saw her by our garden and for some reason that made me very angry. When she looked at Larry she smiled but it quickly disappeared when she saw him holding my hand. She looked at me with the most hateful look she could deliver, which by the way put a smile on my face.