•5•

April 14,1509

You could imagine my surprise when I woke up in bed with Larry. I didn't know how to feel about it, yesterday was the worst day for me. I thought Larry hated me and my sexuality but his words last night made me feel better about yesterday. I'm glad he's not going to tell father and mother. I woke up to Larry looking at me smiling, lord did that make my heart drop but I smiled back enjoying this while it lasted. To imagine waking up like this forever, is a good thought. To bring the mood down, I kind of wish I could of woke up like this to Emmett. I'm confused because being in this bed right now with Larry is making it harder for me to get over these feelings for him, when a moment like this, just brings it back.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi."

He grabbed my hand and played with my fingers, "Today is an us day, I want to show you that I can pay attention to you."

I was taken back by what he said, Larry wanting an us day? Larry and I haven't spent time together for a few days and we haven't had an us day in a long time. I know I'm supposed to be doing something important for father but I am not going to miss out on this. I just hope it doesn't make my love for Larry grow. I will be honest, I've been trying to get over him by getting closer to Emmett but both Emmett and I know such feelings can't go away just like that. I hoped it could but deep down I know I could never stop loving Larry the way I do. But I can say Emmett has helped me understand what it is I feel for Larry.

"We haven't had an us day in a while Larry. Are you really going to spend all day with me? No interruptions?"

He smiled, "No interruptions. No Renée so that means no Emmett, okay?"

"Okay, I am so happy. What do you have planned?"

"I cannot tell you. It's a suprise, go get ready and meet me downstairs."

He got up and left me in us room, excited to begin the day. After bathing and getting dressed, I met him downstairs like he said. He took my hand and brought me to us garden. He never let go of my hand and it made my stomach do uncomfortable things. I looked at our hands, him rubbing my hand with his thumb made me blush. He looked at me causing me to look up into his eyes, his eyes are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in my life.

His beautiful smile appeared on his lips, "Yesterday I told myself I hated this garden because it reminded me of the good times we used to share, but now I realize it's not that I really hate it, it's the fact that it reminds me of how much of a bad brother I've been for these few days. Even before these few days, I've been so distant and I apologize again for that Laurent."

God, he made my heart beat faster with such words, "It's okay brother. I haven't been too good either, I should of tried harder to make sure we never drift."

He pulled me closer to him, letting go of my hand, which made me whimper a little inside, and put his arm over my shoulder, "Don't say that, you did try, I just didn't. I admit I was in another world, trying to think of ways to get Renée back that I didn't see what I need most is already next to me."

Is he doing this on purpose? Is he trying to get me to love him much more than I already do? Because it sure feels that way. I put my head on his shoulder, breathing in the beautiful flowers before us. Roses have always been my favorite and Lilly's have always been his. They looked so beautiful next to each other, Larry and I looking beautiful next to each other.