"Yeah. Me too." Sam says.

      "Jessica, let me see that ring." Mary says as Dean pulls Sam to the side.

      "Congratulations Sammy." Dean says.

      "Thanks."

      "I'm really glad you're happy." Dean says.

      We see over Sam's shoulder, the girl who Dean saw on campus earlier, when he was almost hit by a car. She looks much filthier this time.

      Dean sees her, brushes past Sam and walks over. Sam turns around when Dean hits his shoulder while passing by. Dean passes a lot of people and when he passes the last one, the girl is gone.

      Dean turns around and looks at his family, as they stand looking at him, wondering what's up.

WINCHESTER HOUSE
[ ☾]

      We hear the door open as the start with the camera on a picture of John holding a very very big fish in his hands, looking happy. The women laugh as they enter.

      "So, Dean, what was uh... what was all that back at the restaurant?" Sam asks.

      "Ah... I-I thought I saw someone. Sure it's nothing." Dean says.

      "Well, I had a lovely birthday. Thank you. Good night." Mary says.

      Jessica and Elena speaks in unison. "Good night."

      "Good night." Dean says.

      "Night, Mom." Sam says as Mary walks up the stairs. Sam turns to the others. "Yeah, well I'm beat. Ready to turn in?"

      "Sure." Jess says.

      "Alright. Good night guys."

      "Wait a second. Wait a second. Come on, it's not even nine o'clock yet. Let's uh... Let's go have a drink or something." Dean says.

      "Yeah, maybe another time." Sam says.

      "Come on, man. Look at us. Huh? We both have beautiful women on our arms. You're engaged. Let's go celebrate." Dean motions to the door.

      Sam turns to Jessica and Elena. "Guys, can you excuse us? I just want to talk to my brother for a sec." He says.

      "Sure." Jess says.

      "Thanks." Sam says.

      "Come on, Elena." The girls leave the room and Sam turns to Dean.

      "Come here." Sam walks to the other side of the living room.

      "What?" Dean follows.

      "OK. What's gotten into you?" Sam asks.

      "What do you mean?"

      "I mean this whole warm, fuzzy ecstasy trip thing." Sam says.

      "I'm just happy for you, Sammy."

      "Yeah, right. That's another thing. Since when do you call me Sammy?" Sam asks. "Dean, come on. We don't talk outside of holidays."

      "We don't? Well, we should. I mean, you're my brother." Dean says.

      "'You're my brother'?" Sam asks.

      Dean laughs. "Yeah." He says.

       "You know, that's what you said when you snaked my ATM card, or when you bailed on my graduation, or when you hooked up with Rachel Nave." Sam says.