Dean shrugs. "I don't know. It's not so bad. I kind of feel like part of the team, you know?" He holds out his plate. "Taquito? They're wonderful."

      "No. Umm.. Listen, I conned my way into the morgue." Sam says.

      "And?"

      "News reports were right: Brad's a doornail, no question." Sam says.

      Dean leans into his headset. "Copy that." He says, then turns to Sam. "I'm sorry, what?"

      "Copy that?" Sam asks.

      "What did you say?"

      "The news reports were right. Brad's a doornail-" Sam starts.

      Dean leans into his headset once more. "They are aware." He says.

      "Who's aware?" Sam asks.

      "I'm sorry, what were you saying?" Dean says to Sam.

      "Uh.. The newspaper's right: Brad's a doornail, no question about it." Sam says.

      "I guess it's a good thing we didn't skip town."

      "Yeah."

      "Oh, come here. I want you to hear something." Dean leans into his headset. "Copy that. On my way."

      He leads Sam over to the sound guy, Dave. "Hey, Dave. Can you play him that thing you were playing me earlier?" Dean asks.

      "Sure." Dave hands a pair of headphones to Sam.

      "Thanks." Sam listens to the audio of one of the scenes in the movie. Midway through the dialogue, the sound becomes staticky and distorted. Sam exchanges a look with Dean.

Elena approaches the boys in the outfit she wore in the commercial.
She resembles a biker chick with her dark makeup and braided pompadour. Sam and Dean both look up, Dean whistles. "What's with the getup?" Dean asks.

"The commercial had me as a biker chick on a motorcycle." She says. "What's up?"

"Was just listening to the audio for the movie." Dean says.

"EVP." Sam says.

"From the night of Brad's stage dive. All of a sudden, I'm getting electromagnetic readings up the wazoo. For some reason, it's a legit haunting now." Dean says.

"Well, who's the ghost, Dean? What's it want?" Elena asks.

"I don't know. I think we should take a look at Brad's death scene."

      Outside in the lot, Dean leads Sam and Elena to one of the trailers

Outside in the lot, Dean leads Sam and Elena to one of the trailers. Once inside, Dean pops a DVD into the television. "Hey, where'd you get this DVD?" Sam asks.