"I don't know. I mean, he kind of seemed to have a thing for her." Sam says.

"Maybe his primal instinct did, too. Maybe he was looking for a little, uh, hot breeding action." Dean says.

"Yeah. Something like that." Elena says.

"So?" Dean asks her.

"So what?"

"Speaking of Madison..."

"Oh, whatever." Elena says.

"Don't "whatever" me. You guys were best friends." Dean says.

"Dean, she thought I was a stark-raving lunatic." Elena says.

"You saved her life."

"Yeah, but she doesn't know that." Madison appears at the window.

"You know, for a stake-out, your car's a bit conspicuous. What are you still doing here?" She asks.

"Honestly? Uh, we're pretty sure you're not gonna turn tonight, but we've gotta be a hundred percent, so...you know, we're lurking." Dean says.

"I know this sounds crazy." Sam does.

"Sure does. Well, if we're gonna wait it out...we might as well do it together."

She lets them inside. "You were telling the truth, weren't you? About everything. What you did-it was to help me." Madison asks Elena.

"Yeah." Elena says.

"I did all of those horrible things...when I turned."

"You didn't know." Sam says.

Madison pauses. "So, when will we know for sure? Moonrise?" She asks.

"No, I don't think so. You turned middle of the night last night. I think we've gotta hang in until sun-up." Elena says.

"Well, it looks like we've got ourselves a few hours to kill. Poker, anyone?" Dean asks.

Later, the three of them watch as the sun sinks and the moon rises. Dean lays his gun on the table. Sam and Elena watch him from the couch.

"Oh, no, you guys talk."

A few hours later, they watch from the window as the sun comes up. "Does...does this mean it worked?"

"Yeah. I think so." Elena says, relieved.

"Oh, God, thank you. Thank you so much." She gives Elena a hug. Dean clears his throat, and they pull away. "You, too, Dean. Thank you."

"Aw, don't mention it." Dean says and there's an awkward pause. "So, I'm just gonna head back to the hotel and...watch some Pay-Per-View or something." He leaves.

"It's girls nights out." Madison says. "I think I'm gonna go too."

"You can't just leave us here." Elena whispers harshly.

Madison smiles. "Trust me, you're in good hands." She leaves the apartment, pumping her fist in the air as she leaves.

"That was smooth." Sam says.

"She means well, but..." Elena starts.

"You mean, she knows about us. Look, I—" Sam starts.

"It's okay." Elena says.

"No. I kissed you...twice without asking. I shouldn't have done that." Sam says.