"Yeah, there is." Sam takes a handgun from his duffel, shoves it at Dean. "I don't want to hurt anyone else. I don't want to hurt you."

      "You won't. Whatever this is, you can fight it." Elena says.

      Sam tears up. "No. I can't. Not forever. Here, you gotta do it." He says to Dean. They stare at each other for a long moment; then Sam grabs Dean's right hand and places the gun in it.

      Dean doesn't move, just stares as Sam in shock. "You know, I've tried to hard to keep you safe." Dean says.

      Sam nods. "I know."

      "I can't. I'd rather die." Dean drops the gun on the bed and shoulders past Sam.

      "No. You'll live." Sam up the gun as Dean turns to face him. "You'll live to regret this." He pistol-whips Dean, who falls to the floor unconscious

      "Sam-!" Elena yells and he quickly grabs her roughly by the arm.

      "You're coming with me." He says.

      An insistent knocking begins during the blackout

      An insistent knocking begins during the blackout. Dean awakens to realize that he is on the floor of the motel room; the motel manager, who has been knocking, opens the door. "Hey. It's past your checkout." He says.

      Dean gets up, very groggy. "What?" He asks.

      "It's past checkout, and I've got a couple here needs your room." The Manager says.

      Dean sees an embarrassed businessman with a hooker. "Yeah, I'll bet they do. What time is it?" He asks.

      "Twelve-thirty."

      "That guy who was with me, have you seen him?"

      "Yeah, he left before dawn in your car with some girl and you should have gone with him, because now I'm going to have to charge you extra." The Manager says.

      Dean mutters. "Oh, son of a..." He starts.

      "It's just policy, sir."

      "I need to use your computer." Dean says.

      "Now, why would I let you use my computer?"

      Later in the Lobby, The Manager is counting a stack of cash, as Dean talks on the phone behind him, in front of a desktop computer.

      "Hi, uh, so sorry to bother you, but uh, my son snuck out of the house last night and, uh, went to a Justin Timberlake concert." Dean says. "What? Yeah. No, Justin is quite the triple threat. Uh, anyway, he's not back yet, and, and I'm just, I'm starting to worry. Right. Yeah, boys will be boys. But see, Sammy is a diabetic, and uh, if he doesn't get his insulin, I just, I have to find him. Please, I'm begging you. Yeah, no, no, no, I"m on the web site right now, I just need to activate the GDS in his cell phone."