Angela attacks again and Lindsey goes down to the floor. As Angela advances, Lindsey kicks out, knocking Angela forward onto the scissors. She goes still. Lindsey gets up, cautiously shoves Angela's body over. The scissors are sticking out of her chest.

      "God. Oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." Lindsey babbles.

      Angela's eyes open and she grabs Lindsey by the hair and pulls the scissors out. As she pulls them both to standing, readying the scissors to stab Lindsey, several shots are fired and Angela convulses.

      Dean, Elena and Sam, just entering. Elena fires the gun again, right in Angela's chest. She screams and bolts out the window; Dean follows. Sam runs to Lindsey. "Gotcha. I gotcha." Sam says.

      Dean comes back through the window. "Damn, that dead chick can run." He says.

      "What now?" Elena asks.

      "I say we go have a little chat with Neil." Dean says.

      Dean is driving the Impala, Sam in the passenger's seat with the Journal open

      Dean is driving the Impala, Sam in the passenger's seat with the Journal open. Elena changes the bullets out of the gun. "So the silver bullets, they did something, right?" Sam asks.

      "Yeah, something, but not enough. By the way, good job Lena." Dean says and turns to Sam. "What else you got?"

      "Um, okay, besides silver we have nailing the undead back into their gravebeds. It's mentioned a few times. It's probably where the whole vampire staking lore comes from." Sam says.

      "Their gravebeds?" Dean asks.

      "Yeah."

      "Are you serious? And how the hell are we going to get Angela back to the cemetery?" Dean asks.

NEIL'S OFFICE
[ ☾]

      Neil is sitting in the dark, nervous. Dean, Elena and Sam enter. "What are you guys doing here?" Neil asks.

      "You know, I've heard of people doing some pretty desperate things to get laid, but you–you take the cake." Dean says.

      "Okay. Who are you guys?" Neil asks.

      "You might want to ask Angela that question." Elena says. "Considering that I was the one who shot her."

      "What?" Neil asks.

      "We know what you did. The ritual? Everything." Sam says.

      "You're crazy."

      Dean steps closer. "Your girlfriend's past her expiration date and we're crazy? When someone's gone they should stay gone. You don't mess with that kind of stuff." He says.