My smile faded. I pray to god this isn’t bad news. I mean the last time Whitebeard wanted to see me for something important it wasn’t bad news..

---flashback---

I couldn’t help but let a smile and a slight blush form on my face as I stared down at my sleeping boyfriend.

He’s just so cute! And those freckles! Ah man. This guys is adorable even if he snores.

I giggled as I placed a blanket over him, I-

Knock knock.

“Aki?” said a voice outside the door. I knew it was Marco’s, ne question.

“Yeah?” I answered as I got up from the ground and made my way outside our room. Yes Ace and I share a room now... NO WE HAVEN’T HAD SEX YET! Jezz keep your dirty minds to yourselves.

“Pops wants to see you,” he said as I shut the door behind me and fell into step with Marco. “Says it’s something important.”

“Important?” I questioned with a confused look on my face. “Okay, did he say anything else?”

“Not really, just to get you alone.”

I shrugged.

“Meh, okay. You can go now I know how to get there,” I said flashing Marco a smile.

He chuckled.

“Yeah, yeah. See you tomorrow then,” he waved before walking off towards another door.

“Pop’s?” I asked as I knocked twice on the door.

“Yeah, come in.” He answered in his deep voice.

I opened the door to find him drinking. What a surprise! (note the sarcasm in her voice)

“You wanted to see me?” I asked as I shut the door behind me and walked over to him.

“Yes I did.” He said with a small smile as he motioned me to sit on a chair next to his bed.

“So what’s up?” I asked casually.

“You don’t mind do you?” he asked.

“Mind what?” I questioned confused.

“Mind that I’ve made Ace Second Division Commander?”

“Why would I mind?” I questioned still confused.

“Well,” started Whitebeard. “We all know how close the two of you are but, this way you won’t be working together with him much anymore. But I guess that’s mainly because I have a proposition for you.”

“For me?” I asked.

He nodded.

“Yes. Only if you’re up for it.” He said simply.

“Well that depends on what it is.”

“I want you..” He started. “To become my right hand man.”

I felt my eyes widen in chock as my body froze.

He... he wants me to be his right hand man? Like his number two in charge? His backup in a fight?

“You mean... me? Like you want me to be your right hand man?” I asked in disbelief.

“Gurarara!” Whitebeard laughed at my facial expression. “Did you think I’d ask you if I didn’t mean it?”

I still stared at him wide eyed. No one has ever been Whitebeard’s right hand man before... he’s always said he never needed one... and now... he’s asking me!?

“Of course this’ll just mean that you won’t get to be running round with Ace so much anymore, but you’ll still have just as much freedom as anyone.”

I felt a smile making its way to my face.

“Of course!”

---end of flashback---

After that day, I became Whitebeard’s right hand man. It was a lot of fun and I think the others respected me a lot more, heck it wasn’t long after that day when we ran into some Marines.

Yeah we beat them just fine and I announced to the world that I was Whitebeards right hand man, even if I am a chick...

Either way, it was fun.

Even if I didn’t get to be with Ace as much because he had his own division to take care of but we still got to do things together.

I still remember all the shit that happened after that. In fact, everything happened after that.

I sighed as I reached Whitebeards room.

I knocked twice before entering.

“You wanted to see me?” I asked as I shut the door behind me and walked over to the old man.

He gave a nod before motioning me to sit.

I did so and waited for him to talk.

“Aki.” He started. “You know that this battle, no this war we’re going to fight, it’s going to be dangerous.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Look, pop’s-” I started but I was cut off.

“You haven’t let me finish Aki.” He said with a slight annoyed tone to his voice. I opened my mouth to speak but then shut it realising he wanted to talk.  

“Aki. I don’t want you to fight in this war.”

_________________________

WHAT!? HOW CAN SHE NOT FIGHT IN THE WAR!? SHE NEEDS TO SAVE ACE!!!

Anyways, sorry this was supposed to be up like two nights ago but I got a cold and got dizzy whenever I looked at my screen so I couldn’t write!!

But in good news, I’m on holidays now!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

So yeah hopefully updates will be faster! XD Also don’t forget to...

Comment

Vote

Fan

Please? Xx