Chapter Fifteen.

أسلم عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.

Hello to my non-Muslim readers.
Enjoy. < 3

* * * * * * * * * * *

When it's time for two souls to meet, there is nothing on this that can prevent from uniting, no matter where they are from.

-Blackniqabi (via instagram)

** * * * * * * * * *

Ameerah sat on the couch inside the almost renovated house, Yasser had mortgaged. It was a beautiful yet simple two storey house. The house had three bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs. Two Majlis, living room and a dinning room.

The exterior of the house was snow white while the interior was quite colourful. The master room was painted cream while the rest of the rooms were either violet, beige and washed out pink. The two Majlis were painted maroon and the living room was white. The kitchen was cream. Yasser and Ameerah had decided on the furniture since the paints were Hayat's idea.

The living room was a mixture of red and white. The C-shaped couch that covered up three quarter of the living room was completely white with red throws, cushions and coach pillows. The imported Iranian carpet was fluffy and cozy was white with red beautiful patterns. The large windows were graced by white curtains with red curtain holders and on either side of the windows were Chinese tall flower vase with fake flowers. A huge plasma TV was bolted to the wall opposite the couch and lastly a coffee table sat in the middle of the carpet. The living room was one of the rooms that were fully furnished.

Ameerah sighed in relief as she glanced around the living room. Furnished just as she had wanted it and thankfully Yasser fully trusted her to make decisions on how to decorate their home.

Home.

Theirs.

She smiled at the thought of sharing a home with a person she had come to deeply care for. Ameerah smiled more at the memory of when she last saw her fiancée. At Yasin and Asiya's Walima, two days ago. She had been scared to talk to him but conversation flowed throughout that time after he smiled warmly at her. Umulkheyr, Sabrina and Amir disappeared and she hadn't as she had been talking to Yasser mostly blushing trying to keep a straight head.

Amir had appeared later to cut their conversation short. They had been talking about her favourite subject; Tariq. She was passionate about the four year old and had boldly stated her desire to fostet him one day. Every Child deserved a chance of a family and Tariq was robbed of that chance before he even had the joy of one.

Ameerah was happy she had finally talked about Tariq to Yasser and hoped he would consider the thought of letting her adopt the child that she had forgotten about the murderous thoughts she had brewing for her best friend, sister-in-law and twin brother.

Ameerah didn't notice her soon to be mother-in-law sit right next to her. The older woman placed her hand on Ameerah's.

"You have great taste." Aunt Khadija said.

"It's nothing." Ameerah blushed.

"Am sure a certain someone will love it." Aunt Khadija teased.

Could someone get any more redder? Ameerah glanced away hoping the heat would cool down.

"Where is Umu?" Ameerah asked.

"She out at the back." Aunt Khadija replied.

The two women sat in silence for mere countable minutes. Each lost in her own thoughts.