Interlude

Celestine and Ron hurried to the library, to find an upset Hermione and a Harry - who looks like he doesn't know what to do.

"Oh Hermione!" Celestine sighed worriedly. "What's wrong? Come on, you can tell me..."

Celestine rushed to her friend and wrapped her arms around her.

What could've caused her to be this upset?

Celestine thought.

Hermione filled her in, on how she heard Ron talking about how annoying she was with Dean Thomas. And the numerous other times when she heard him trying to make Harry to not like her.

"Aww, you poor thing! Ronald was just about to apologize to you now! So there's no need to worry." Celestine said as she tried to make her friend feel better. She gave Harry a stare that told him to encourage Ron to apologize.

"Errmmm... Well yeah, I kinda am here to apologize. I'm really sorry about you overhearing me talking about you." Ron murmured.

"It - It's ok, I guess..." Hermione replied uncertainly.

" So, now that's sorted out, let's say that this is our first and last argument, ever." Celestine finished.

Little did Celestine, Harry and Hermione know that this wasn't going to be their last argument and it was only three weeks into their first term together...

***

"Are you sure that you are absolutely fine, Celestine?" Silvie obsessed as she and Celestine walked out of the doors of the hospital wing.

"Yes, besides it's not like i'm not gonna have any more check - ups. Madame just said that I should leave it for two and a bit days and see how I'll go." Celestine reasoned for the thousandth time that hour.

"Well you be careful, and Snape has a lot to explain, when I have him tomorrow." Silvie said, speaking her mind.

"Back to second name terms now, are we?" The younger Wright sister teased.

"Another word about that snivelling manipulator and I will tickle you!" Silvie warned, the only thing that gave away her jokiness was the joyful light in her eyes and the way all of her teeth would show when she was (unsuccessfully) trying to stifle down a laugh.

"OKAY! OKAY! I WON'T SAY ANOTHER THING ABOUT THAT SNIVELLING MANIPULATOR EVER AGAIN! There you got it out of me!" Celestine said, mock innocence weaving through her voice.

"Good." Silvie said content.

"HA! Got you! You said not to say another word about him. But I did! I beat you at your own game!" Celestine teased.

"Ok, Ok, you got me... But did you see this coming?" And at that instant Silvie bombarded Celestine with her tickling fingers.

"That's not gonna wooorrrk!!!" Celestine teased, "I'm only ticklish on my feet! So, HA!"

" Darn it!" Silvie said fake agitation in her voice, "Just you wait until the christmas holidays, little miss, just you wait..." Celestine and her sister heard a bang and a clatter of things falling of a desk. It was from a painting on the wall, before they even knew what was happening Celestine and Silvie had already reached the Gryffindor tower. "This is where I leave you fair maiden, as I am too much of a scum to be given the pleasure of having a dormitory in the infamous tower of Gryffindor. I shall now return to my humble abode, the dungeons of Ssslytherin. Good night to you, my lady."

"Fancy schmancy, that's you, 'ooh, my lady'... Anyways, bye see ya tomorrow!" Celestine waved to her older Slytherin sister. Celestine entered the Gryffindor common room and was met with a group of ginger Weasley heads; Fred, George and Ron. All looking at something in a box. Percy came into view and they all hid their box behind each other.

"Hello, big brother, Percy, the most loved and worshipped in the family of the Weasleys!" They all chorused.

Sweet... If they weren't joking...

Celestine thought.

Percy dismissed them with a roll of his eyes. Celestine traipsed up the steps of the girls dormitories finding the door which all of the1st years use. She was greeted with Parvati and Lavender all crowding around their beds. Celestine then unpacked the last things that were left in her suitcase. Ten minutes later she was done and laying on her bed writing in her not very well - kept diary, which she has had since she was two. And only really drew scribbles in the first few pages. Every time she ran out of pages to write on her father would buy some more from the store and magically place them in the book, so it was like it was part of it all along.

Dear diary,

Today was normal, me and big sis' had a little time together as it's Sunday then we had to go into the hospital wing, for like, two hours... Boring!!! Anyways we joked around a bit but before long it was time to go back to my dorm, which kinda sucks. Anyways, I heard the Weasley gang doing something, suspiciously looking like it was electronics in a box, but I dismissed that as the magical spell cast around hogwarts would've taken care of that. But I dunno, maybe some sort of family business, of some sort.

I just came into the dorm fifteen minutes ago, packed up some stuff that I didn't while I was in hospital. Which reminds me, I must be a 'polite young lady' as Silvie and mum would put it, and go and say a very big thank you to Sir Finnigan and Sir Longbottom, for saving me from going absolutely ballistic in that weird room. How they managed to find me I do not know!

So yeah, I might actually write to mum and dad and send Mr.Barny to them, that's my owl by the way!

I shall talk to you later, like tomorrow or something...

Bye xxx

Cels x

As Celestine wrote to her parents, Hermione walked in, "Hey Celestine, I just came back from the library!"

"Hey... Oh my god it's 21:45, I don't wanna wake up with eye bags and dark circles, night Herms, I need some beauty sleep. Talk to you at 6 in the morning?"

"Okay, sure. But I will probably need help with getting up at that time. I'm more of a night owl." Hermione replied.

"Night!" They chorused together, as Mr.Barny flew away into the night towards the house of the Wright's...