The Letter

A/N: Hello! This is Annika's sister.

This is my first time on Wattpad.

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!! THIS IS SOOO AWWWEESOOOMMEEE!!!

As you can probably tell I'm an excitable person the complete opposite of my grumpy old sister, Annika.

Annika: I resent that! *Fights over the keyboard* jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkddddddddddddd6d47g OW!

Veronica: I am the author here, so back off. giggles

***

4th of January, 1991- Celestine's Birthday:

The sun shone on the blinding white house, the sky still rose pink. On the balcony of number 167 Lawrence Court, two young girls were standing with one bar between each foot and their arms on the rails, staring out into the town of Chertsey. The difference between them was striking and they would have been called friends if it weren't for their hair colour and their behaviour towards one another. The younger of the two had light brown hair which complemented her slight tan. Eyes the colour of mist flecked with specks of silver stared into the lightening sky, the rise of the sun now visible, the star bringing out her strong jaw line, small button nose and low cheekbones. Her mid-full lips were slightly upturned as she gazed into the horizon, her hands fidgeting on the steel railing. Her sister, on the other hand, had a slightly darker ashy brown hair colour, her sharp lime green eyes the same colour as the Slytherin badge. Her straight, pert nose was small and her skin a sheer difference to her sister- a pale white. Her cherry red full lips were cast into a frown, her elegantly arched eyebrows furrowed in contemplation. As opposed to her sister she had a soft jaw line and high cheekbones; making her look like the ultimate aristocrat. This girl was Silvie, the adopted black sheep in her light family- though she didn't know it. Her sister, Celestine, noticed her sister's turmoil.

" What's wrong Silvie?" Celestine asked.

" Nothing to worry your cute little head about, sister dearest." Silvie answered, almost disinterested. Celestine jabbed her in the ribs.

" I'm not cute!" Celestine exclaimed petulantly, her arms crossed in offence. Silvie smirked.

" You have no idea." She shook her head. Silvie's smile dimmed.

" You're not laughing."

" Should I be?"

" Yeah. You should be LOL-ing." Celestine pointed out playfully. Silvie rolled her eyes. Just then, their parents- their father was the pureblood whilst their mother was the Muggleborn- entered the balcony, still in their night robes.

" How's our sweet angels coming along today?" Anthony Wright asked. An old parchment envelope floated down swiftly towards Celestine. Celestine looked up. An owl spread it's rather large wingspan and flew away.

Majestic.

" Is this it?" Celestine asked in awe. She was so happy she couldn't contain herself.

" Yes, it is sweetie." Kirsty Wright answered. Celestine read the address.

Miss Celestine Wright,

The Balcony,

167 Lawrence Court,

Chertsey,

Surrey

Tentatively, Celestine opened the parchment, careful not to completely ruin the wax stamp, which held the parchment in place. She read slowly, face brightening with each word. She looked up.