Celestine, The Potions Meistro!

A/N: Helloooooo!

***

The next morning Celestine woke up at 6:30, which was pretty early, as breakfast started at around 8:30. Once fully awake Celestine whispered, " Pssst, you awake?".

"Yeah." Hermione answered. They both jumped out of bed and drew open their curtains, leaping into each other's arms.

"Pinch me, 'cause I feel like I'm dreaming... Actually don't, I don't want to give you a reason to hurt me." Celestine said, giggling.

"Too little, too late, Celestine." Hermione said in a sing-song voice, as she did she gave Celestine a friendly pinch on her lower arm. Before Celestine could react Hermione silenced her, "Did you hear that?" Hermione was practically gasping those words out from laughter.

" What?" Celestine asked puzzled. Then she heard it, Parvati farted whilst Lavender was snoring. Celestine and Hermione couldn't help it, they burst out laughing. Parvati and Lavender woke up.

" HUH? WHA'?" They jumped at the sudden noise.

"Hermione?" Parvati said frustrated.

"Celestine?" Lavender said equally annoyed, "Was it you two who were making all that noise?"

"Don't... Worry (gasp) go back to bed." Celestine breathed between her laughs.

" Parvati-fart-Lavender-snore!" Hermione was giggling

" What is she talking about, Celestine?" Parvati questioned, her face showed her expression of bewilderment.

" Ermmm... You fart in your sleep Parvati." Celestine tried to be as serious as possible after she said that but ended up rocking on the floor from laughter, once she recovered enough to actually speak she continued, " And, you Lavender snore whilst Parvati farts making an orchestra of farting and snoring." At this Hermione burst out laughing. Soon enough Parvati and Lavender joined in to the contagious laughter.

" So you're not mad that we basically made fun out of you?" Hermione asked.

" Nah, my sister makes fun out of me all of the time." Parvati said.

" And, well, I always knew I snore." Lavender answered.

***

After they all got dressed they headed down to the common room. Harry and Ron eyed Hermione and Celestine.

Why are they acting so cold to me? We were friends on the train...

Then they went down to the Great Hall to have breakfast. Celestine had two French toast pieces and cereal whilst Hermione had egg and sausages.

" Who makes this food?!" Celestine exclaimed with a mouthful of food. Hermione shrugged.

" Probably some old wizard sitting on his chair eating pumpkin pasties all day long whilst magic-ing up some food." Ron responded, not paying any attention to the food falling from his mouth. Hermione grimaced whilst Harry snorted. " Hey!" Ron exclaimed, punching Harry on the side. " You're supposed to be on my side!"

" What d'you mean, HIS side?!" Celestine interrogated. Ron shied into his chair, as if though he were ice melting in the sun.

" Meh." Harry said. Ron gave Harry a nod, signalling that they should leave the hall.

" What was THAT all about?!" Hermione demanded.

" Maybe we've got something on our faces?" Celestine peered into Hermione's bush of hair, subconsciously checking for nits. Hermione tilted her head sideways, eyes roving over Celestine's tan face. Hermione looked puzzled when Celestine shrieked.