Hogwarts

A/N: Don't kill me for not updating!

The only few reasons for this is the fact that I had a lot of work with school and all also we went to the Isle Of Wight and having no WiFi also meant that I couldn't update but I did keep typing throughout the whole time with the motivation from my wonderful sister! It's also my birthday in five days so get ready for another chapter!!!

Love you guys! ;) Love from Verry Berry (my other nickname apart from Roni!!!).

***

Celestine walked into the hallway of Hogwarts with an excited, albeit nervous, smile on her face. The boat ride across the Black Lake was eventful, at the least.

Celestine was sat with Malfoy of all people, with his two lumbering friends Crabbe and Goyle. They'd tried to rock the boat- throw her into the lake, but she clung on to the sides and stayed inside. Celestine was overcome with the itching desire to stick her tongue out at them, but decided not to tempt fate and kept her appendages to herself. The boats came to a stop at the edge of the lake.

" Oy, you there! Is this your toad?" Hagrid called out to Neville, Neville turned around and saw a murky green toad, struggling to get out of the half-giant's grip.

" Trevor!" Neville called, relieved.

To be honest I don't know why that kid likes his stupid toad so much.

" Everyone here? You there, yer still got your toad?" Hagrid asked. He raised a gigantic fist and knocked three times on the castle door.

Celestine shook her head and followed after the queue of students that walked toward the towering oak doors that led to the Great Hall. Thousands and thousands of candles were floating above Celestine and all the other students head, illuminating the great hall. They all walked towards professor McGonagall, who was holding a very dirty, very tattered old wizards hat.

" Look at the ceiling!" Cried Ron. Hermione instantly answered with an intricate answer about the charmed ceiling.

" It's bewitched to look like the sky outside-"

"I read it in Hogwarts, a history!" Celestine finished. Everyone started talking about having to do a task in order to be accepted to the school. Celestine already knew that this was utter nonsense, as she had an older sister, who told her all about the school. A rip near the brim opened wide like a mouth -- and the hat began to sing:

"Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,

But don't judge on what you see,

I'll eat myself if you can find

A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,

Your top hats sleek and tall,

For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat

And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head

The Sorting Hat can't see,

So try me on and I will tell you

Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,

Where dwell the brave at heart,

Their daring, nerve, and chivalry Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,

Where they are just and loyal,

Those patient Hufflepuffis are true And unafraid of toil;