0.7 // The Declaration

Depuis le début

"Frankie," I groaned, pulling the sheets off of me. "Stop it. Go pester your twin or something."

"No, Martin's already awake. And now that you're awake, I'll interrogate you," she huffed as she climbed onto my bed. Why is she here again? "So, how's the party?"

Another question. Why does she want to know what happened in the party? As far as I can remember mister blonde boy kissed my without my consent; I made a bunch of new friends, Colleen's one of them; I got terribly drunk hence why I feel like this.

I only saw fragments, blurry images of what happened last night such as the beer pong match, The 1975 playing on the car ride back home, and other stuff like that. They were all unclear to me, so I'm not completely sure if I could tell a proper story to my sister.

Why does she even want to know anyway? It's none of her business.

I guess I just need to make up a random, and probably stupid excuse to avoid telling the story. I didn't want to talk about it anyway, just thinking about it makes me feel all weird and tingly.

"You're too young for it, it's way too SPG for you," I replied and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm fourteen, Mads, not ten. You're only three years older than me, so don't act like a grandma," she sassily replied, laying her head on my lap.

I let out a sigh. I got my phone and checked if there were any notifications for pictures taken yesterday. And as expected, there were. I showed them to Frankie and accompanied it with my 'amazing and one of a kind' commentary which made everything much better.

She reacted to it as if she was my age already. She's acting all different and grown up al of a sudden as if a light from heaven told her that she's already a lady. She told me that she can relate since even she, herself goes to several parties where everyone got 'drunk'. It's probably just Kool Aide, but who I am to judge, right? Maybe their generation's just growing up, and I just need to accept the fact that my little sister's not so little anymore.

"So, did you know Drew was here last night?," she grinned.

Ever since she was twelve, she developed this liking for Drew and she claims that he's the perfect guy for her. I guess she was freaking out last night since he've seen him 'up close and personal' for the like, the third time. Yep, she only saw him in pictures and she claims that she's in love.

On the other hand, I didn't know Drew was here last night. Also, why was he here last night? What on earth did that motherfucker do?

"What? Why was he here?," I asked, surprised at this. "What did he do? Do I need to kick him?"

"No, dimwit!," she exclaimed as she hit my leg softly. "He put you to bed-- isn't that so sweet? How I wish I was you."

What? He brought me to bed? I tried squeezing out memories form last night. I don't remember seeing Drew in my room last night. Wasn't he supposed to have sex with a girl at Vanessa's house last night? I remember seeing a tall frame wearing Kyle's denim jacket-- I remember seeing Kyle, not Drew.

I remember telling Kyle that I missed him, that I wanted to bring the old us back. Or did I tell Drew, mistaking him for Kyle because he was wearing Kyle's jacket? I am so fucking confused because this is just so messed up.