Chapter 11 (Kurt's POV)

"Sure Blaine," I say as he guides me down the wooded pathway in the forest.

We walk in comfortable silence until Blaine stops us in the middle of the path.

"I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you, Kurt. You have become so comfortable at Dalton with me and all of our fellow Warblers.I'm so proud of the way you have been able to move on from your past and start a new life here. I admire you."

"That means so much coming from you Blaine," I say.

"So what did you think of my song tonight? I know it was something different for me," he chuckles nervously. He seems a little timid.

"It was so beautiful. I knew you were talented but hearing you play guitar and sing like that really moved me Blaine," I whisper. It's almost as if the trees can hear every little secret of the woods.

"I'm glad. Because I meant every word of it," he says. Is he implying what i think he is?

"Isn't that a love song?" I ask.

"Yes, and it was all to you, Kurt. I've known since the moment I laid eyes on you that I would begin to fall for you and I was right. You are so special. Don't let anyone treat you otherwise."

He turned to me, now face-to-face, illuminated by the glow of the moonlight. he slowly reached his hand up to grab my cheek and inched forward, giving me the time to back out if I wanted to. Tired of waiting for him, I closed the gap.

Fireworks. I can see the. I know it's corny and used in just about every sappy romantic comedy of every generation, but that's what it is. Kissing Blaine Anderson is all I ever wanted it to be and more. I haven't even had my real first kiss since... Why am I thinking about my past? Back to Blaine.

We quickly ran out of air and had to pull back. Our breaths were heavy but our smiles couldn't be wider.

"Wow. That was..." Blaine says.

"Perfect," I finish as I went in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, the boys could tell that something between us had shifted. Our glances were lengthier, touches sweeter and lingering.

"So is there something you boys need to tell us or..." Wes asks.

"Did you finally get your heads out of your asses after all this time?" David laughs.

"Yes I guess you could say we did boys," Blaine responds as he pulls me in for a dramatic kiss in front of a cheering group of boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later, I begin to pack my things to head back to Lima for winter break. i'm excited to spend Christmas with my dad, Carole, and Finn. Part of me is afraid to be in the same place as my former tormenter, but maybe I will be okay at home with my dad.

Last night, Blaine asked me to be his boyfriend in the sweetest way.

~As I walked into the room, I could smell candles everywhere. Specifically lavender and lemon. How did he know that those were my favorites?

Blaine was standing by the window of our dorm holding a large bouquet of beautiful, red roses.

"I know I should have done this sooner," he begins, "But Kurt, you have made my life so much better and I don't know what I would do without you. Will you do me the honor of officially becoming my boyfriend?"

"Of course I would, Blaine."~

It was the perfect way to get my first boyfriend and now, I need to ask him home for Christmas. Since he has a pretty broken relationship with his family, he would be staying here for Christmas anyway. Why not come back home to Lima and spend it with me? I'm interrupted by my thoughts when Blaine enters our room.

"Hi," I say as I wrap him in my arms and give him a quick kiss.

"Hi," he replies, "Ready to head back home?"

"I am excited to see my dad. But I was wondering if you would want to come with me. I know this might seem kind of sudden but I know you would be stuck here anyway and I just thought you might want to come back with me but..."

"Has anyone ever told you you're cute when you ramble?"

"Once or twice by you," I smile.

"Well you are. And I would love to come home with you this weekend. Are you sure that your dad will like me?" Blaine asks nervously.

"I know he he will Blaine. Trust me." And with that we quickly packed a bag for him and took our bags down to his car to make the two hour drive back to Lima.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know this is a little on the shorter side but I feel like this chapter will please a lot of people. Wattpad decided to delete all of it so I had to restart with what I remembered so hopefully it turned out okay.

Here is a little more about myself. My dream is to pursue both music (playing piano and singing) and psychology together and live in LA. i want to be able to continue composing and arranging music while dealing with mental disorders and mental health.

Does anyone know of any good future meet AU Klaine fanfiction on any website? I have read so many of them but I'm really hoping to find some more. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!!!