Chapter Twelve (Blaine POV)

I am TERRIFIED to meet Kurt's dad. I like him so much and I do not want to screw this up for either of us. I know Kurt says that he is accepting, but I am so used to my family who shamed me for who I am. Kurt is my first real boyfriend and I am not going to lose him. This first impression means everything to me.

I am stopped in my thoughts when Kurt pulls into the driveway of an older, Victorian style home. "This is it," I think to myself.

"This is my house," Kurt says, "I know it's not much but it's home."

"It's beautiful Kurt. Just like you."

He smiles and leans in to give me a quick kiss before we have to go inside. 

"Don't be nervous Blaine. I know my dad will love you." And with that, Kurt rings the doorbell and we wait patiently as I hear faint footsteps coming closer to the door.

The door opens and a tall, bald man opens the door wrapping Kurt in a hug.

"Kurt!!" he exclaims, "I've missed you so much buddy."

"I've missed you too Dad," Kurt says before he walks over to a woman which I'm assuming to be his stepmom, "Carole, I've missed you as well. Have you been taking care of him?"

"Of course I am Kurt! All my years as a nurse have prepared me for something," she laughs as she glances over at me, "And who might this be?"

"Dad, Carole, this is my boyfriend Blaine Anderson."

"Boyfriend!!! You never mentioned this on the phone," she exclaims as she gives me a quick hug, "It's lovely you meet you Blaine."

"Welcome son. I'm glad to see you again," Kurt's dad tells me, "My name's Burt and if I hear you call me any formal crap you have been taught at that prep school, I'll just about smack you, you hear?"

"Yes sir...I mean Burt," I stammer.

"Come on kid. Let's get you inside and show you where you'll be staying while you're here. I know you all room together and God knows what you do in there, but please no funny business in my house okay?"

"Daaaaaaaaad," Kurt groans, "Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I apologize for how short this chapter was. I've been  so busy with drama and I just got back from a Theater Festival this weekend. Thank you all again for reading and I'm only planning on a few more chapters unless I think of any more ideas!!!