nine

hi it's actually christmas now im exciTED I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD DAY TODAY —

"Hey cutie," Yoongi said as the door to Jimin's home swung open. Mrs. Park laughed and moved to the side so Yoongi could come in.

"Thanks, but I'm sure Jimin would be jealous." She said. Yoongi turned bright red and bowed deeply as he apologized. "Don't worry about it, Yoongi. Jimin's in his room."

Yoongi hurried up the steps and turned into Jimin's room, where he found Uri sitting on his bed, yelling out orders. "Not that shirt, the other one. No, Jiminie, those shoes don't match."

"Well, if it matters at all, I think you look just fine." Yoongi said. Jimin peeped his head out of his closet and smiled at Yoongi. "Also, I accidentally hit on your mom. I hope that doesn't effect us."

"You hit on my mom?" Jimin asked at the same time Uri yelled;

"You're going to give the whole family cooties!"

"Yeah, it was an accident. Anyways, are you ready to go? Or are you still primping?" Yoongi asked, leaning his shoulder against the doorframe. Jimin rolled his eyes and shrugged on the coat Uri had laid out for him.

"You know, you and my friend Jin would get on nicely. He's also a princess." Yoongi said. Jimin scoffed and hit his shoulder.

"I am not a princess." Jimin said.

"Whatever you say, your Highness." Yoongi and Jimin walked to the tree lighting, both of them feeling content.

"Yoongi, watch this." Jimin breathed out heavily from his nose and looked at his breath in the air. Jimin giggled quietly, "I'm a dragon."

"You are five, I swear." Yoongi said. Jimin shrugged and nuzzles into Yoongi side.

"If I'm five then you're four." Yoongi looked down at Jimin and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm definitely more mature than yo— Santa!" Yoongi jumped excitedly and Jimin laughed under his breath. "I mean– uh, tax returns and women."

"Women?" Jimin questioned, raising his eyebrows. "Well then if that's the case I'll just be going." Jimin turned around and started to walk away but Yoongi grabbed his hand and spun him back into his chest.

"Sorry, you're so pretty sometimes I forget you're a boy." Yoongi kissed Jimin lightly and the younger boy blushed.

"Shut up." Jimin said, covering his face with his hands. Yoongi placed kisses all around the back of Jimin's hands, smiling to himself when he heard Jimin giggling.

"You're cute. Now let's go get a good spot for the tree lighting." Jimin followed Yoongi through the crowd of people until Yoongi found an open spot for them to stand.

Jimin looked up at the large Christmas tree, his eyes alight with excitement. Yoongi had never been big on Christmas, but seeing Jimin so happy filled his heart with the joy that he usually missed out on.

Yoongi reached over and grabbed Jimin's hand, noticing how cold his skin felt. "Why didn't you wear gloves? Your fingers are going to fall off."

"So you'd hold my hand." Jimin said, stepping closer to Yoongi and intwining their fingers. Yoongi shook his head at the younger boy and laughed to himself. That was such a Jimin thing to do; risk finger-loss on the off chance he might get a little affection out of Yoongi.

"You know I'd hold your hand anyway." Yoongi told him. He pulled their hands into his pocket, trying to keep the cool winter air off of Jimin's fingers. "All you have to do is ask."

Jimin looked over at Yoongi and smiled. A lot of the time Jimin couldn't form coherent sentences when he was around Yoongi, so he ended up just smiling and nodding every time Yoongi said something particularly flirtatious.

"Fags," Jimin's head turned at the derogatory term, searching for the person who said it. He felt Yoongi's grip on his hand loosen, and he was thankful that they were safely tucked away in Yoongi's pocket so they didn't fall completely away from each other.

"Ruining Christmas with your gay." Jimin looked around, but he didn't see anyone standing around them. Yoongi moved away from Jimin slightly and Jimin's hand fell out of his pocket.

"Yoongi..." Jimin said, tugging at his jacket. Yoongi turned to look at him, his expression stoney. Jimin's eyes widened at how quickly Yoongi's attitude could go from happy, to looking like he was going to murder someone in just a few seconds.

"Yes?" He asked, shoving his hands in his pockets. Yoongi watched as Jimin's face fell and he turned away.

"Never mind." Jimin mumbled. The tree lit up and couples around them cheered, but the two boys remained silent.

"Do you think he's ashamed?" Jimin asked, staring at the ceiling. He was star-fished out on his bed and Namjoon sat in his desk chair across the room.

"What, of being gay?" Namjoon questioned. He watched as Jimin sighed and sat up slightly.

"No, I mean of me. Like what if he doesn't want to flaunt our relationship because I'm childish? Or because of my hair color?" Jimin said. He reached up and pulled a piece of his bright orange hair down in front of his eyes. "Is it too bright? Should I dye it back to brown?"

Namjoon laughed. "Jimin, his hair is bright green. I doubt your hair color has anything to do with it. Maybe he's just not ready to be public about it yet?" Namjoon offered. He was biting back an 'I told you so,' determined to remain unbiased for his best friends sake.

"But we went on a public date to the aquarium and that didn't seem to bother him." Jimin said. He sighed and ran his hands over his face. Yoongi hadn't talked to him in three days, and Jimin was starting to grow paranoid. What if Yoongi didn't want to see him anymore because of what one random person said?

"Jimin, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. And if you're so worried, why don't you just call him? Or even better, go to his house and talk to him about it." Namjoon told him.

"That's a great idea. Thanks Joonie!" Jimin crawled off the bed and gave his best friend a hug.

"For the last time, don't call me that."

so I was checking over the demographics for this story and found out that you guys are literally all over the place, six percent of you are all the way across the world in china, and some of you are in super cool places I'll never get to visit like indonesia and spain.

I just thought that was neat. so hi! from me in america to you, wherever you are :-)

also, what was your favorite thing you got for christmas?

ps. who tops bc im fine either way it's up to you guys