Cash: Outfield

Nash's POV

It was a little after the movie premiere and me and Cam where headed back to my place. We had both had a little bit to drink, but he was still driving just fine.

We pulled into my driveway and got out heading inside. "Whoa" Cam stumbled a little. I laughed at him.

"You think it's funny?" Can walked towards me. I nodded still laughing. Cameron reached up to my ear. "Maybe we should celebrate" He nipped at it.

I bit my lip and pulled his hips towards mine. I pressed my lips to his in a sloppy and very heated kiss. Cameron swiped his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened them a little letting him slid his tongue in.

I led us to the couch and sat down. Cameron climbed onto my lap. I kissed down his jaw to his neck where I sucked and left kisses.

Cameron grinded his hips against mine. I hardened under his touch and I could feel him also hardening. I began to pull on the hem of his shirt and Cameron pulled away taking both our shirts off.

I connected our lips again.

This wasn't the first time me and Cameron have done things like this.

I pulled away from the kiss and motioned for Cameron to get up. He did and I stood up unbuckling my pants, and taking my boxers off. Cameron did the same and I sat back down.

Can squatted over me and lowered himself down. I groaned at the feeling of his tightness as He began to move his hips on me.

I thrusted up making cam scream my name. "Fuck" Cam dragged out. I continued to thrust up as Cameron came down. I reached down and stroked his dick making him moan more.

Cam went faster making me groan. One hand gripped his hi as the other stroked him. I began to guide his hips making him bounce faster than before.

At this pace I would be releasing soon, very soon. Cameron's moans became more high pitched and I stroked his dick at a fast pace.

"I'm about to cum" I panted. He moved his hips faster sending me over the edge. I came into Cameron and he soon shot his load on our stomachs.

He rode out our highs before getting off me.

"I'm gonna shower" He got up and went to the bathroom.

Best way to celebrate.

Ugh sorry I suck at updating🤑😬

Anyways any requests?