Shaylor M-preg Part 2

Shawn's POV

All the fans seemed to be so happy and I was glad me and Taylor could share this journey with the fans there a big part of our life right now.

Taylor is now nine months pregnant with a beautiful baby boy. Taylor could go in labor any day now so we are very prepared for when the baby comes. I think the baby is coming tonight because he's been moving a lot today.

"Shawn I think we should go to the hospital" Taylor came out the bathroom holding his stomach and his face scrunched up in pain. "Are you having contractions?" I asked. "Yes and there only like ten minutes apart" Taylor said.

I got up and grabbed the bag I had for Taylor. I put my shoes on and walked to Taylor. I put an arm around him for support. We made our way downstairs to the car.

I put Taylor in the passenger and got in the driver side and crinkled up the car. I looked behind me and pulled out the driveway. Taylor was groaning beside me. "I'm hurrying baby" I spoke grabbing his hand.

Taylor would squeeze my hand ever so often until we made it to the hospital. I helped him out the car and into the hospital. They put him in a wheel chair and sent him back.

---

Taylor was hooked up to IVs. They where giving him anesthesia so he could fall asleep while they did the C-section. "Alright Taylor I'm gonna put this mask on your face, and when you wake up your baby boy will be here" The doctor said. I kissed Taylor's lips before they took him away.

I sat in the chair and folded my hands together bringing them to my mouth as my elbows rested on my legs. I bounced my knees up and down. I'm a nervous wreck right now.

I watched the clock as the minutes passed by. It was about an hour before one of the nurses came in. I stood up out of the chair. "The baby is doing well but Taylor had a little bit of difficulties during the surgery. He's still sleeping it's just gonna be a long recovery for him" The doctor explained.

"Is he ok?" I asked worried. "Yea he's fine just needs some rest" She said. "C-can I see my baby?" I asked. "Yes I'll go get them" She said before walking out the room. I waited for her to come back with Carson.

The doctor came back in the room with a baby in her hand. She smiled at me before handing me Carson. I held him carefully. He's so cute, he looked just like Taylor. "Hey" I said bouncing him a little.

The door opened again and I looked up, it was the boys. "Hey guys" I said looking down at Carson. "He's so cute" Johnson said. "What's his name?" Matt asked. "Carson Michael Mendes" I say. "Where's Taylor?" Nash asked. "He's in recovery there where some difficulties-" I was cut off by the door opening again.

It was Taylor.

They pushed the bed he was laying on in. "Hey" Taylor spoke, you could hear it in his voice he was very tired. I walked over to him with Carson, and placed them in Taylor's arms. Taylor instantly smiled. "This is our little boy"