Jolinsky: Drunk Sex

Gilinskys POV

I pinned Jack against the wall and attached my lips to his neck. I kissed everywhere looking for his special spot. I knew I found it when Jack let out a light whimper. I kissed up his jaw until my lips was on his.

Jack kissed back roughly and I picked him up by his thighs. I threw Jack on the bed and climbed on top of him attaching his lips to mine again. Jack pulled on the hem of my shirt.

We pulled away for a split second so I could take my shirt off.

Within minutes both me and Jack where only in our boxers. "I want you inside of me" Jack growled. I quickly stood up and pulled down my boxers. My hard member slapped against my stomach.

I didn't have lube so I used my spit as a substitute. Jack starred at me biting my lip as I rubbed my spit on my cock. I took my hands off of myself and hooked my fingers in the waistband of jacks boxers.

I pulled them down revealing his hard member. He was definitely bigger than I had expected.

Jack wrapped his long legs around my waist as I hovered over him. I placed my member at his entrance and teased his hole making it pucker. I pushed my tip in. "Fuck" Jack moaned. "You ok?" I asked. "Yea" Jack said.

I pushed in more so that my dick was all the way in him. Jack seemed to be taking my size well. "Move" Jack said. At his words I thrusted roughly in him. Jack threw his head back and moaned.

I pulled out and slammed back in him. I thrusted in diffrent angles trying to find his special spot. "Jack!" Jj moaned out signaling I hit his prostate. I continued thrusting in that spot as Jj moaned my name.

---

Johnson's POV

I opened my eyes but quickly closing them as the light from outside beamed in. I could feel the pounding headache already kicking in. I looked around confused noticing this isn't my room, It was Jacks room

What even happened last night?

The bed shifted beside me and I looked over to see a sleepy Jack. Jack noticed me staring at him and his eyes widened. "What are you doing in here?!" Jack asked. "I don't know I just woke up to" I say. I pull the covers off of me.

"Jack your naked!" Jack exclaimed from beside me. I looked down and quickly covered my package. "What happened last night" I say. "Why am I naked?" Jack said panic evident in his voice.

I looked at him a worried expression on my face. "Did we do it?" I questioned. Jack shrugged his shoulders. It wasn't the problem that we aren't gay, but the problem is we are best friends for gods sake!

I look at Jack like a bother.

I turned my attention towards the door that had opened. Taylor and Shawn stood at the door with shocked faces. "Did y'all fuck last night?" Taylor asked smirking at us. "We don't know, I was to drunk to remember anything" Jack said.

"Yea y'all did I remember because me and Taylor where looking for a room and we walked in on y'all having sex" Shawn confirmed.  "This is just awkward" I say grabbing my boxers, at least I think. I tried my best putting on my boxers while trying to cover my junk.

"Look at the bright side, Y'all got to release" Taylor said. "Yea Tays right it's not that big of a deal" I turned around and looked at Jack like he was stupid.

"What did you just say?" Johnson asked. "It was nice sex ok" I said. Jack looked at me like I was crazy. "How do you know you where drunk!" Jack exclaimed. "Yea but by time I had got all heated and stuff the drunkness warred off" I say.

"Dude Jack you totally enjoyed sex with Johnson" Taylor spoke. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Shawn and Taylor can we have some privacy" Jack said turning his attention to the couple. Shawn nodded and dragged Taylor out the room and shutting the door.

"Maybe we should retry" Johnson smirked at me. My eyes widened.

"Ok"

Request and can we do a comment spree?

Where you comment on this book a lot. I wanna bring up the comments so yea.

THANKS FOR 26k