Calum: He Goes To Victoria Secret With You

"Someone's eager.." You laughed as Calum pulled you into Victoria Secret. He let a small laugh escape his lips.

"Alright, what are we looking for?" He asked, smiling.

"You mean me? What am I looking for? To be honest, I'm not really sure." You lied, stalling.

He let out a sexual growl (WTF), before pulling you toward the underwear and bras, making you laugh once again. He started holding matching ones up, making you shake your head. Either they looked way too slutty or was plain out ugly.

"How about I pick them and you just stand there and be handsome?" You smiled, placing your hand on his bicep.

"Maybe I wanted to pick them!" He smirked, making you shake your head.

"It's okay babe." You walked over, picking the ones you liked, but Calum sneakily slipping in a set that he liked, but he was caught. You didn't put the set back though, mainly because you could use it to our advantage as well. You turned around, smiling.

"Now, do you want to help?"

He smiled at you, pecking your pink lips before turning around and sorting through the bra and underwear sets. You felt him place his hands on your hips, him standing right behind you, pressing his hips into backside.

"How about I stand right here and watch you babygirl?" he purred into your ear, sending cold chills down your spine, a smirk tugging at your lips.

You slowly ground your hips, but not enough for anyone to notice, but enough to let Calum feel you doing it.

He groaned in your ear, making you smirk once again.

You turned around placing the hand, that didnt have any merchandise in it, on his chest, you still having that smirk on your face.

"I swear, if we wasn't here right now, I'd fuck you so hard." he grunted lowly to you.

"Too bad we're here." You laughed, turning back around, your backside hitting against his front, once again, "Hmm. I don't see anything else."

"Now, lets go do what you promised me." He smirked, pulling you over to the lingerie, shoving several in your had that was your size then pulling you to the fitting room, making you groan.

"Fuck. I was hoping you forgot."

You had promised that if he came with you, you'd try on anything he wanted, which obviously he agreed to, even though he still felt awkward in a girl store.

"Honey, I couldn't forget if I tried. Seeing you in lingerie? No way in hell am I passing that up."