Chapter 15

It's two months later and Meredith has gone back to work and is now six months pregnant.

********************************************

Meredith's POV
I walked into the hospital it felt so good to be back its been a few weeks but I still couldn't wait to be back. I'm fully recovered and my belly is getting a lot bigger. I meet up with Cristina and we walk to the residents lounge together. I change and we talk for a little while. Today is Christmas Eve and I volunteered to work. I'm excited it means extra surgeries because I'm one of the only residents here.

The end of the day
Meredith's POV
I got to scrub in on some surgeries and now i know going home to Derek who is making the Christmas Eve dinner. Our friends from the hospital are coming over. I walked into the house and smell the food. I say hello to Derek and then I go shower and change into nicer clothes. Derek finishes cooking dinner and we set the table. Around 6:30 people begin to arrive. We all sit around have a drink and talk until everyone is here and then we sit down and eat. After everyone leaves Derek and I clean up and go upstairs. We have a little Christmas celebration.

Christmas Day
Derek's POV
"Good morning babe" he whispered as he kissed Meredith all over.
"It is a good morning" she said.
We laid in bed for a little while before getting up to exchange gifts and and we are also having a baby shower so people are coming over for lunch.  Derek got me and absolutely gorgeous diamond necklace with matching earrings. I got his a really nice watch. We did our gifts then got up to set up for the baby shower. Cristina came over to help because she was hosting just at our house. When she showed up she told to go watch tv on the couch and look pretty. I waited there and people began to arrive so I got up to greet them. There was a onesie decorating station and scrapbooking along with food. After a while we did gifts. I got a lot of stuff for the baby along with stuff for me. After everyone left I was extremely tired and before I knew it I drifted off.

********************************************

HEY GUYS. I KNOW ITS REALLY SHORT BUT I DIDNT HAVE A LOT TO WRITE ABOUT AND ITS REALLY BAD BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Xox-Madeline🎅🏻🎁🎄