Chapter 3

Recap:

"YUI-ONEE-CHAN!"

.

.

.

.

"EHHHH?!??!"

Third Pov.

"Fairy-san who's that?!" The blonde Greek God asked, not believing his ears. Said girl was to focused on the young girl hanging off her neck to spare the males a glance. All were confused, as the teen had never mentioned having a younger sister. A look of realization passed through Zeus's eyes.

"Ah! Yes I recall seeing her with you before I brought you here." He recalled. The youngest in the room finally registered the other presences in the room. She looked to the males, eyes shining with curiosity and head tilted to the side.

"Maro-chan! Are these your friends you were telling me about?" The 5-year-old asked the bunny. The Japanese Gods were again shocked. Takeru walked to the two females.

"Can you understand what Usamaro is saying?" He asked carefully, not wanting to scare or alarm the girl with his naturally intimidating aura. Everyone in the room expected the girl to burst into tears, scared of the young man in front of her. To their (and his) surprise, the young girl smiled a large close-eyed smile and nodded her head proudly.

"Uh-huh! Are you one of the brothers he told me about? He said that they were the only other ones who understand him." She said matter-of-factually. This took the older boy back a little, as he had not expected her to say something mature with such and innocent tone. He nodded slowly.

"Y-Yeah. My name's Takeru Totsuka. What's your's?" He asked surprisingly relaxed around the young girl.

"I'm Usagi! Onee-chan in my onee-chan!" She exclaimed with the utmost pride a five-year-old could. Takeru chuckled and patted her head.

"Nice to meet you, Usagi. This is my Nii-san, Tsukito." Takeru said as the elder brother approached the three. Usagi proceeded to turn in her sister's arms and jump into Takeru's, shocking the both teens. Takeru quickly supported the girl so she wouldn't fall.

"Wow, Takeru-san! Usagi doesn't usually feel comfortable enough to be held by someone she just met! She must really like you!" Yui exclaimed, causing aforementioned male to look at her surprised. Said girl just giggled and hugged the male tighter. But of course, the best moments must be ruined.

"Sooo.....what are we gonna do with her?" The ever blunt Egyptian God of knowledge asked Zeus. The king of Greek gods pondered a minute.

Zeus Pov.

"I need her to answer a few questions first, then I'll decide." I said. "First, how did you get here?" I looked at the young girl, absolutely puzzled. She pulled away from the sea god and turned to look at me.

"Hmm? Usagi doesn't really know. I was looking for Nee-chan cuz' she disappeared one day. Then, when I was in the woods lookin', I found a reaalllyyyy pretty necklace. I was gonna pick it up and bring it home to give to Mama, but when I touched it, it started glowin' a pretty purple color!" She paused her story and brought out a necklace from under her shirt. It was a small mirror attached to a chain. Hmmm...

"Did you hear anything when it glowed?" I asked. She looked at me surprised.

"Yeah! Laughter! It was the same laugh of a nice lady I'd met earlier too!" This peaked my interest. "She was real pretty, but her clothes were kinda funny. And her hair was longer then theirs!!" She exclaimed, pointing at the two long haired Norse gods.

"Was it black?" She nodded. I sighed. "Please continues with your story." I think I know who's responsible for this. That women really needs to mind her own business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pic up above.

Lol so I just realized that I wrote this like a month ago and forgot to publish it.....fail.