Chapter 2

Third Person Pov.

The young bunny girl followed the moon gods familiar to the library. Upon entry, the 5 year old quickly rushed through the deserted room to the book shelves. She had never seen so many books before. She could read considerably advanced books considering her age. She had already started reading 'big kid books' as she called them. They were in reality, 2nd grade level books, but for a five year old it was impressive. She grabbed a book from the third to bottom shelf and sat herself down right there. She looked at the title of the book. 

"Gr-imms Fai-ry Ta-les" She read "Grimm's Fairy Tales!" She opened the book the first story and started reading, stopping every now and then to ask Usamaro in he knew what certain words meant. 

~~~~~Meanwhile with the search party~~~~~~

"Fairy-san! Have you found anything?" An cheery blonde asked his purple haired human friend.

"Apollon-san! No, I haven't. Has anyone found a clue?" She asked the surrounding gods. They all shook their heads and sighed.

"Where could that troublesome human be?" Loki whined. Tired from searching the school. 

"Loki calm down. We'll find her eventually." The reserved Norse God, Thor, chided his friend.

~~~~~~Back to the library~~~~~~~~

"Maro-chan, can we meet you're friends now?" The cute ravenette asked.

"Sure. Follow me."

~~~~~~To the Gods! (This is getting annoying)~~~~~~~

After about 3 hours of looking, they group returned to Zeus's office. Exhausted and befuddled at how hard it could be to find one human child. They reported there findings, or rather lack there-of.

"Well, I don't know what to do then." Zeus said, confused as to how a 5 year old human child could easily evade the gods. As fate had it, Usamaro chose that time to open the office door and hop through.

"Usamaro! Where have you been?" The Japanese brothers exclaimed. Not a moment later,

"Maro-chan? Did he go in here?" The rooms occupants heard a voice - clearly belonging to a young girl - say. The two brothers thoughts immediately went to the fact that someone knew the rabbits name. The other boys in the room thought to the small child that they had been looking for. However the only female in the room, froze at the voice. Everyone's eyes glued to the door where two small hands started to  push it open. A young girl wearing bunny ears stepped into the room and looked around. The teenage girl stared in shock. 'why is she here?' was the girls only thought.

"USAGI!" the young woman exclaimed, shocking the boys in the room. The young girl however whipped her eyes to the teen as a big smile crossed her face. She started running at the teen and jumped into her arms, her own securing around the back of the purplettes neck.

"YUI-ONEE-CHAN!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"EHHH?!?!?!?!"

_________________________________

Hi everybody! Small chapter sorry. Laptops dying. G2G.