Disagreements and promises

Just letting you guys know before the chapter starts, I am very Sorry for the bad spelling and grammar. I was 12-13 years old when I had written this. I had already started editing this book But very soon so all the bad grammar and spelling will be gone. I am 17 and now looking back at the book which I haven't really looked at for three years. Changes will be made so don't be alarmed if you are someone who has read the book before. Also I have made another account on wattpad because I no longer use this one, the only reason this account is still active is because I know you guys like my books and I want you all to enjoy them. My new account is SierraWoodberry  I have also written a new book on that account if anyone is interested. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Enjoy the book

Paris Horan

Today is Ireland's 16th birthday and she's complaining about how she doesn't have Real friends other than Landon. She says that everyone here is just made and they don't have real human emotions Blah blah blah.

"But mom!" Ireland screams as she lays her hands on her hips.

"I said no Ireland!" I yell back in defense. She looks at me; me realizing she's giving me her signature evil eye glare. I frown, hating every time she gives me that offal look. "I swear if you give me one more evil look.." I threatened.

"Or what?" She smiled knowing I probably wouldn't do anything. "Or no Waffles for a month" I cross my arms over my chest feeling proud of the way I'm handling this situation. Thanks to the Parenting 101 book I had gotten myself a few weeks back, I now shorta know how to handle her; in page one it says to "take your child's favorite toy or item away from them for a certain time then give it back after they seem to be behaving."

"No waffles?" She huffs. "Yep no waffles" I nod. Ireland has a stomach like Niall. They both eat like pigs it's funny really. Ireland stares at me with her Grass green eyes; which she had picked up from me. "You know what, never mind you can have your waffles "I love you" I smile at my lovely, amazing, wonderful.... I start to realize what had happened here.

"Seriously Ireland?" I ask in all seriousness. "What?"

"Stop trying to change my mood, you're still in trouble" I pointed my finger in her direction. of course She gave me a pouty face before stomping off to her room, it's like this every time we have an argument; She tells me something that I don't approve of, then she starts yelling at me because I said no then I yell at her and finally she gives me a pouty face and stomps off to her room.

"Hey babe" Niall says as he snakes his arms around my waist. "Hey darling" I smile. "What's wrong with Ireland?" He asks with a concerned look on his face. I let out a huge sigh. "She wants to visit the human world" Calling earth the human world is still a bit odd for me considering I was born and raised on that planet.

I turn around a wrap my arms around Niall's neck. His gorgeous blue eyes stare into my green eyes as he smirked. "I knew it would come some day, I was just hoping it wouldn't be this soon."

Ireland Horan

I storm into my room and slam the door behind me. I am just sick of my parents always saying that I'm not ready to see the human world! I mean I am half human. It's my 16th birthday and all I want is to meet Real people not people that my mother has created. My mom tells me I have an uncle in the human world, she says his name is Caleb but he knows nothing about me and she wants it to stay like that, it's like she's scared that ill get hurt or something which I won't because I practically know how humans act and eat and how they use cars instead of just teleporting place to place which in my mind, is completely ridicules.

I also never got why my mother says the human world when technically it's just the past or earth, in past time. I look over at the pictures that Lay on my night stand, I pick one up and smile, it's a picture of Landon and me sitting at the local park around the corner from my house. Landon and I have gotten really close the past 9 years I think I might even like him. My mom told me that she made Landon by mistake when she was younger. It's odd how nobody really ages here, like Landon he's still 17, my mom is only 23 and my dad is 19 (Yeah that's weird but remember Ireland and Paris are half human so they age a little) and for me my mom said ill probably only age up to 20.

Honestly I hate my life, all I want is to be a full human, nothing more. humans can get scratches when they fall and for me, I can't even get a little scrape on the knee because one of my powers is that I can heal myself when I get hurt. Humans can also age and I can't, and humans have Real friends and I don't. Every night I dream about how my life would be if we were just a normal family; I ask my mom all the time how her life was when she was little and all she told me was "It was a living Hell" It couldn't have be that bad.

"Ireland?" An Irish accent was heard through my door, I automatically knew who it was. I let out a big sigh and lay my head on my pillow. "Come in" I yell from across the room.

My dad slowly opens my door and walks halfway into my room.

"You know your mother loves you right?" He asked as he takes a seat at the end of my bed. I look up at him. "Yeah whatever."

"Ireland, she really does love you, she just doesn't want you to end up like she did" he smiles weakly before playing with the fabric on my bed. I narrow my eyes."What do you mean?" I ask. He sighs and smiles.

"Hated" he pauses. "She doesn't want you to be hated, if you go back to the past where all the humans are she's scared that someone will find out about your gift and take advantage of you or they'll think you're weird or something" he stated.

Niall Horan

I look at my gorgeous daughter, I watch as her facial expressions would change when she spoke; I look at her beautiful green eyes oh how they remind me of her mother, i watch as her blonde hair cascade over her pillow, which is very odd because neither Paris or I have blonde hair, I mean yeah I have blonde hair but my hair is naturally brown I just bleach it.

"But dad all I want is to meet real people and have real friends! I feel trapped here" she crawls over to me and gives me a hug, I stroke her hair like I had when she was younger. "I know darling, how about this" I pause. I look around the room making sure that no one was around or listening; jumpers around here get bored sometimes so they just listen on other people's conversations like its a reality tv show or something.

"How about that I take you to the past BUT only for a day and promise me that you won't tell your mother about this trip " I smile. She quickly lifts her head up and smiles.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you daddy!" She screams. "Shh, we will leave tomorrow" I whisper trying to keep my voice low as possible but loud enough for Ireland to hear. And with that I walk out of her room.

Ireland Horan

There are literally no words on how to describe my dad right now he's just.... AMAZING! He always breaks my mom rules when she least expects it; some times he gets caught but most of the time he totally gets away with it. I can't wait until tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kind of rewrote this and every chapter after because I wrote this nearly four years ago and I just got to editing it. Haha whoops. But anyway, I thought it was horrible so I changed it up a bit as well as wrote longer sentences. When I think about it I was a terrible writer then but I've been practicing and taking writing classes a little so I hope I am at least a bit better now. Thank you for reading this pointless authors note.

Please Vote! And follow :)

Oh follow me on Instagram! @_sierra.w_ and @BritishTeaX

Twitter and Ask.fm: @BritishTeaX

-Sierra